Redken for Men Finish Up Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Kristi K.

BY REDKEN

Finish up daily weightless conditioner for all hair types instantly smoothes hair with no extra weight. Moisturizers leave hair with natural shine. Hair looks revitalized... weightless. see more...

Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
My hair stylist recommended this to me years ago- it was a very light weight conditioner you could put in, rinse out, Yoel dry and style without the weigh down.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loved this product. he has used it for a very long time. a bottle is expense but you would only purchase it about once a year.
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
Burton, MI
This product was great really helped my hair recovery. I only used it every other day and still helped strengthen my hair.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Great product! Nice manly smell that is not to overpowering. Light conditioner that is great for all hair types
Megan W.
Megan W.
Huntingburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It smells sooo good and the smell will last all day! I used it in my salon!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
So 95 perfect conditioner to use during the hot summer months of Arizona love it
Antonio T.
Antonio T.
Yonkers, NY
I love this Conditioner! IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SILKY AFTER JUST ONE USE!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA
Works pretty well. Have to use a lot on my long hair so I tend to waste this.
Flora J.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
My hubby uses this and loves it. I was out one day and used it and loved the way my hair felt fuller and silkier. My hubbies hair always has a lot of fullness and beautiful shine when he uses products. And in a tight was great for me too.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this conditioner! leaves his hair feeling soft and healthy with a manly scent! the bottle looks relatively small but believe it or not last for a long time, price is reasonable for what you get will for sure buy this again!!