BY REDKEN #85 in Permanent Hair Color

Formulated specifically for men, Color Camo customized services are quick, easy and discreet.

• Reveal younger-looking haircolor in just 5 minutes
  • Or customize how much gray you want to blend—can also be processed for up to 10 minutes for deeper, darker coverage
  • Applied quickly and easily right in the shampoo area
  • Ammonia-free, permanent dye technology with demi-permanent results
  • Quinoa oil and protein enriched formula helps strengthen hair and add healthy shine
  • Leaves hair with natural-looking results that fade gradually without unwanted gold or red tones

Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
I use this on my clients. It works extremely well. Would highly highly recommend for those looking to blend gray. Give a natural look. A little more pepper than salt. The smell is fine. The value is okay. Would definitely recommend to others and purchase again for my clients
Chelisy F.
North Vernon
I use the men's camo color on clients at work. I do like the coverage because it doesn't completely cover all the grey but just helps blend it in. Sometimes the color does take darker than expected or the tone doesn't always turn out as planned. It is a quick process, 5 mins. So for my men clients it is a quick in and out process and I include a haircut too so everyone is happy.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a great product for males looking to get color! Very subtle and natural looking! My male clients love this color because it fades naturally and processes extremely quickly! No man wants to sit in the salon for a long time while their color processes!
Sharonda T.
This product is so excellent and it covers like no others. Last year when I worked in Chicago as stylist, I'd use this on clients all the time. It is somewhat of a thick formula but it faded nicely without leaving a line of demarcation. Love it!
Tim M.
new york
I really don't want to be that guy that thinks I look great with a bit of touch up only to go outside in better light to clown hair! I tried other brands but Redkin Camo is by far the most natural look.
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I love this for guys who don’t want to look like they’re coloring their hair but blend in for a “less gray” look but beware this does NOT fully cover! Great for bears too!
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
I have used this color on my male clientele at my hair salon. This is a great color line for men looking for a slightly moderate grey cover up. Perfect for men thinking about coloring their hair but not sure about making the commitment yet.
Alexis B.
Rossville, GA
I bought this for my husband’s beard. Being a hairstylist I am used to applying color but my husband is not. I mixed it and let him apply- he got it all over his face and it WOULD NOT COME OFF. We tried professional color remover and it still did not budge. Be careful when applying. Seemed to cover ok- since the idea is to canoflauge the grey rather than completely cover over it
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the right color for my hair!....just use it with #10 formula. They recommend to leave it on your hair for no less than 5 minutes. I always leave it for no less than 10 minutes before washing my hair and I like the color I get. You have to try and see how long you need leave it on your hair and go from there.