BY REDKEN

Ava C.
Austin, MN
I love this spray because it really works all day. It leaves my hair nice and thick with volume and it doesn't leave a weird texture. It also helps to tame frizz and it smells really good too! I really recommend this!
Megan M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I haven't used this product. I'm not familiar with it. I can't give an honest opinion on it.
Megg H.
This is great. I can wear my Mohawk all day and it never droops and it doesn't look stiff
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!! I have wavy/ curly mix hair that is flatter than a wall at the roots but curly and wavy at the ends... my Husband uses this and I gave it a go when my hairspray ran out... omg it brought life, volume and texture back into my hair!!!!!! I don't even use hairspray anymore..everyone thought I put extensions in it will make your hair have body for days!! great smell also..highly recommend!
Jean C.
Roselle, IL
My husband is reaching 40 and his hair has thinned out quite a bit over the years. So I bought this product to help him maintain the hair that he has left. Well, he's been using the product for a little over two weeks and it hasn't made too much of a difference. The product itself is pretty pricey, $35 at the salon so I was a little disappointed. I guess he will have to continue to use it to see some progress.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
My husband loves these products! He rants about how it makes his hair feels. He wouldn't dare use any other alternative to replace it! And he has black curly hair and it is manageable. He is a big fan of using these and says he recommends this to all his friends.
Dona I.
Gainesville, TX
This product is marketed for men, but I use it as a woman because my hair is so fine and thin that this helps immensely when I use it. The scent is not my cup of tea, but the product works as intended on my short to medium cut hair and provides a bit of texture.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY
My husband uses this to thicken up the little hair he has. Admittedly, I have also tried it (Shh..) It works pretty well for super fine hair. He has bought it about 3x's thus far. I would recommend it to others with very thin hair that is in need of a pick-me-up!
Anna W.
This is a great product. All redken products are fantastic. But this showed such promise and is so much better than others I've used. Long-lasting and met all my expectations. 10/10 would suggest to my clients with the need. Absolutely. I'm forever in love.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a woman and I actually use this for full ponytails or buns and it works great! It thickens the hair and makes the girth of it stay put without having to add hairspray. it is kind of like a pump pomade but goes on light. I love it.