BY REDKEN

Doug R.
Doug R.
New Hampton, IA
I started using Redken for Men to help with my thin brown hair. This helped give my hair better body, and gave my hair a better sheen and body to it. Using the product daily for a few months I noticed a huge positive difference in the texture of my hair. LOVE this product!
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Mapleton, Iowa
I really like this shampoo and I always but it if I'm having issues with dry hair and dry scalp. This really helps revitalize my hair. This would be the shampoo I use daily, but it's priced a bit high to use all the time.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Darby, PA
I feel like all Redken is good no matter which one you buy, I like the mens products because I feel its really made for mens hair.
Dan C.
Dan C.
West Jordan, UT
Ivlove the manly acent i only use this shampoo now it is my favorite and a great buy. I definitely recommend this shampoi
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL
LOVE ALL THE REDKEN PRODUCTS. THEY SMELL GOOD, LEAVE YOUR HAIR SUPER SOFT AND HOLD VERY WELL.
patty j.
patty j.
East Point, KY
Im a women but i use redken for me all i time i buy the big bottles so i don't run out!
Sarrah E.
Sarrah E.
Vero Beach, FL
This is perfect! Exceeded my expectations and made my hair soft and actually cooporate
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen shampoo lo recomiendo vastante a mi hijo le super encanta este producto
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
My husband uses this and it smells so good!! He loves it too!! Great product
Kaylynn N.
Kaylynn N.
Louisville, KY
My hubby is not very skilled in the departments of shopping and upkeep, so I give him a little help. He was using a cheap, generic 3 in 1 crap that was leaving residue all over his hair, and it just didn't look good. We bought this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The difference is incredible! His hair looks light, and clean looks fuller. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for right?