BY REDKEN #33 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Redken’s first powder lightener to achieve up to 8 levels of lift using a 2-component system that mixes with all volumes of Pro-Oxide Cream Developer.

• Achieve up to 8 levels of lift
  • 20% faster processing time vs. up to 7
  • Contains conditioning pro-vitamin B5 for high lift without sacrificing hair quality
  • Customizable for every client's needs—from extreme blonde results to edgy, dramatic highlights

Summer W.
atascadero
I am a hair dresser and have used many lighteners. This has been a favorite of mine due to its conditioning and even lifting up to 9 levels with higher volume developer. I used this on myself as well as all my clients for lifting even the darkest of color out. Highly recommend! It’s mild enough for on scalp bleaching as well.
Shaena C.
This is an amazing product. I use this on everyone. You can watch as I️t changes to the level of blonde that you desire. I️t is very affordable for the quality of product. I am satisfied with the way I️t works and would recommend I️t to anyone.
Taylor W.
This lightener is one of my favorites, lifts easily and evenly. Is usually lifts pretty fast and tones as well. It’s also affordable. It is pretty forgiving as well, i would recommend, especially for a beginning stylist.
Kayla N.
angleton
Redken is the best brand for lightening your hair. The packaging is cute and the product does it job effectively and efficiently. I love redken above all other brands and would recommend it to everyone
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
I would never use another lifting system on my hair as long as this one exist. I have natural dark brown 4c hair and I always achieve my icy blonde hair with this. I love it!!!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
For professional use only! I like the amount of lift it gets for foiling. I always use Olaplex with it to protect the hair as well. I haven’t tried balayage with it, I’m not sure if I ever would. The product does swell. There’s a different lightener brand that I prefer but this is a good product too.
Kaila L.
Conroe
Great lightener that lifts quickly while canceling out warmth. I mix it a little bit thicker for foil touch ups and for new highlights or full saturation I mix it a bit more than 2:1 developer to powder. It keeps the lightener from drying out and is easier to work with that way .
Harlee H.
Sarcoxie, MO
This lightener really gets the job done if you use it the right way. It’s one of my go to lighteners. It’s lifts you up to 7 levels. The down side is this lightener is very drying on your hair.
Jamie J.
Colora, MD
I am a professional hairstylist and this is my number one go to bleach for all lightening services. It literally does what it says and lifts the hair pigment super fast, especially with a higher developer.
Melissa W.
Palmetto, FL
This stuff is amazing. I did two test strands, one with this and one with another bleach. The other product didn't do anything except damage my hair. This is very efficient bleach, even when mixed with 10 vol
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Where can I find this lightener?
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Where can I find this lightener?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this good for balayage? Does it swell?