Redken Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner

by Redken

Redken For Men Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner infuses the hair with moisture and helps to strengthen it. This Conditioner makes hair more manageable and enhances shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner!
Apex, NC
This is a great conditioner with a subtle fresh scent. My husband and I both use it! I love that it comes in such a large size!
Baltimore
Redken smells so fresh. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. I think it is the best value for a great shampoo!
Margate, FL
I bought this conditioner for my boyfriend's course, thick, wavy hair. It works well without weighing it down. He loves it!
Burton, MI
This product was great really helped my hair recovery. I only used it every other day and still helped strengthen my hair.
Alamogordo
Leaves my hair soft and smooth.. doesn't dry it out and smell great. I was given this by a friend however I would buy again
Hollis, NY
Great for easy, out - the- door styling without too much effort or control. It is indeed weightless and leaves hair smooth
Apex, NC
My husband uses this conditioner...but I steal some! He has long hair and loves that it smells fresh but not overpowering.
Watkinsville, GA
Redken always makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I have used a variety of products in their line and this one is great.
Niantic, CT
1,390 reviews
I really like this conditioner!!! It works really well In my hair and is definitely a conditioner I suggest to everyone!
Amazing!!! smells like heaven and leaves your hair feeling INCREDIBLE! highly recommend this even if I wasn't a stylist!

Looking for your answer?