Redken Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner uploaded by Kristi K.Redken Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner uploaded by TANYA L.

BY REDKEN

Redken For Men Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner infuses the hair with moisture and helps to strengthen it. This Conditioner makes hair more manageable and enhances shine.

Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
I bought this stuff for my boyfriend along with the shampoo and he absolutely loved it! It smells great and leaves a nice feeling to his hair. Hopefully now he’ll stop using my shampoo. Lol!
Milena G.
Is really good ! redken are the best product. i recommend this I have been battling extremely dry, brittle split-ends for as long as I can remember and this leave-in treatment is amazing. I use it at night after my shower and put a generous amount on my hair. Honestly, I use like 3-4 pumps of this stuff and just saturate my hair after I comb out the tangles. I don't use it on the roots, just from the middle down to the ends- focusing most of the product on my ends 'cause they're the driest. I absolutely LOVE this leave-in conditioner! In the morning, my hair is soft and my ends aren't dry at all. And it's not weighed down or anything either so styling is a breeze.
SALLY M.
This is a great product i use it on my neice the most. she gets a build up and doesn't wash her shampoo and conditioner out of her hair well. i use this and it also helps her out since she tends to get really greasy hair it really balances her scalp and makes her hair look great for the whole day.
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
Great conditioner, I can't really recommend it more then another because it didn't do anything amazing but it did clean my hair good. I have very oily hair and sometimes I can wash my hair and then in 3 hours it's oily again and this shampoo didn't cause that so that's a plus.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Not a bad conditioner, seems to go farther than most conditioners I've used in the past because it's not as thick. Does what I need it to, but nothing out of the ordinary for a conditioner. Not a bad choice all in all. I would recommend this over not using a conditioner at all.
Lily W.
My husband likes to use this conditioner because he says it isn't too heavy (he received it from my mother as a Christmas gift last year) it keeps his hair so soft and smells divine with the cologne he wears. I don't have any brothers to recommend this to but if I did I would
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this hair conditioner for he simple fact it made my hair thinner and light specially because I use hair products to style my hair everyday and that weighs it down, so when I use this conditioner it really helps my hair stay healthy, two thumbs up! 5 stars!
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Finish Up Daily Conditioner from Redken is a good product that keeps my hair in good condition. It is rather pricey and I think for the money there are better products available. I have purchased department store brands that delivered the same strengthening .
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Redken brand! I've been using this condition for a while and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and manageable. I condition my hair at least three times a week, and I can really see the difference in the overall feel and look of my hair.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
My hubby uses this and loves it. I was out one day and used it and loved the way my hair felt fuller and silkier. My hubbies hair always has a lot of fullness and beautiful shine when he uses products. And in a tight was great for me too.

Amazon