BY REDKEN

Redken Finish Up is a daily weightless conditioner for men. The conditioner restores moisture, strength and natural shine to all hair types. Brand: Redken Size: 8.5 ounces Hair type: All hair types Daily conditioner Restores and strengthens We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
Great conditioner, I can't really recommend it more then another because it didn't do anything amazing but it did clean my hair good. I have very oily hair and sometimes I can wash my hair and then in 3 hours it's oily again and this shampoo didn't cause that so that's a plus.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Not a bad conditioner, seems to go farther than most conditioners I've used in the past because it's not as thick. Does what I need it to, but nothing out of the ordinary for a conditioner. Not a bad choice all in all. I would recommend this over not using a conditioner at all.
Morgan M.
Jones, Ok
Just like the name says this is a great daily conditioner. I have extremely fine hair and I never feel like this weighs my hair down after I use it. You won't need much so this will last you forever!
Crystal F.
Chesapeake, VA
Redken finish up daily conditioner is perfect if you are looking for a conditioner that moisturizes your hair without weighing it down and smells amazing. It's priced great and the packaging is quite attractive. Definitely a product I recommend.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Brings life back to dead hair awesome product makes hair soft just like a baby I'd use this again and again I use everyday for the past couple years I highly suggest that you grab a bottle
Clara H.
Cleveland
Great product!! It really made my hair more glossy and shiny. I would 8/10 recommend. It also smells like happiness so if you like smelling happy, use this conditioner.
Amy L.
Pierson, MI
My husband uses this conditioner every week. I love the manly smell that is not over powering! I have used this several times and it is moisturizing without weighing my hair down.
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
This is the conditioner I use on a daily basis. I like it so much that I ended up buying the large bottle. Keep my ends looks soft and my hair feeling smooth.
Jessica F.
Redken finish up daily conditioner is a nice thick conditioner that smells great. I have purchased it several times in the past and never had any regrets.
Carie G.
Markleville, IN
This conditioner is an amazing conditioner for men. Women if you love your man smelling good then this is a product for your man. Not too expensive.