BY REDKEN

Redken Finish Up is a daily weightless conditioner for men. The conditioner restores moisture, strength and natural shine to all hair types. Brand: Redken Size: 8.5 ounces Hair type: All hair types Daily conditioner Restores and strengthens We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Andrew A.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Not a bad conditioner, seems to go farther than most conditioners I've used in the past because it's not as thick. Does what I need it to, but nothing out of the ordinary for a conditioner. Not a bad choice all in all. I would recommend this over not using a conditioner at all.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner, I can't really recommend it more then another because it didn't do anything amazing but it did clean my hair good. I have very oily hair and sometimes I can wash my hair and then in 3 hours it's oily again and this shampoo didn't cause that so that's a plus.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Chesapeake, VA
Redken finish up daily conditioner is perfect if you are looking for a conditioner that moisturizes your hair without weighing it down and smells amazing. It's priced great and the packaging is quite attractive. Definitely a product I recommend.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brings life back to dead hair awesome product makes hair soft just like a baby I'd use this again and again I use everyday for the past couple years I highly suggest that you grab a bottle
Amy L.
Amy L.
Pierson, MI
My husband uses this conditioner every week. I love the manly smell that is not over powering! I have used this several times and it is moisturizing without weighing my hair down.
Clara H.
Clara H.
Cleveland
Great product!! It really made my hair more glossy and shiny. I would 8/10 recommend. It also smells like happiness so if you like smelling happy, use this conditioner.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Redken finish up daily conditioner is a nice thick conditioner that smells great. I have purchased it several times in the past and never had any regrets.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this product! I think it works so amazingly with my thick hair. I also think its not one of those products that you have to use a lot of.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Derry, NH
Its a great product but I really cant complain about any of the redken line. Its expensive but worth the cost you are paying for what you get
courtney h.
courtney h.
Abington, PA
Love this Redken conditioner - leaves your hair silky soft but not weighed down. Highly recommend for everyday use!