BY REDKEN

Versatile working spray Fast-drying, fine-mist hairspray lets you work, shape and finish for flawless styles with 24 our humidity resistance and 8 hour control. Featuring the spray-strong complex with vitamin E to help protect hair and prevent color fate. . see more...

Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I like it, I keep a mini travel-size in my purse at all times because it holds very well I wouldn't use it for simple looks where you don't want people to notice that you have hairspray on cause it is very strong so it's not for the subtle looks
Allison K.
This has since changed packaging but I really really love this hairspray. It's perfect for creating those loose, sexy waves that look touchable, not stiff and sticky. I also love that the next day you can brush out, rework, and respray with phenomenal holding power.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product has a great hold to it. The smell isn't great and the product doesn't last! I have dyed her black hair and you can see the product build up after a few sprays! I will not purchase again and I do not recommend!
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love redken! I love this working spray because it has that bit of hold if you get your hair just the way you want it or if you need to redo a peice it will not get crunchy, and the best part is this is a medium price range!
Melissa G.
It surprises me this only has 4 reviews! I bought this as recommended by my hair sylist. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or hard. I love the way it sprays on my hair. This is great too bc you can still manage your hair even after you've applied the hairspray hints "versatile working spray" this brand always works so great for me!!
Kylie K.
As a nanny, I use this in the mornings before I head to work with the kiddos, I bought it on a whim to see if it could really hold up and it does. It keeps my style in tact through, picnic lunches, blanket forts and painting. Plus during bath time it keeps my hair from frizzing so much. Definitely will be buying more of this!
Betsy E.
Product works! Not hard or heavy on hair but it still holds all day. Easy to brush it at the end of the day without pulling because of the hairspray being sticky, Redken is a great brand. Recommend to anyone who wants hold and still have movement of the hair.
Alea S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I discovered this hairspray when my friend did my hair. It smells amazing and does a great job of holding your style without being stiff or sticky. It's a little more pricey than the average, but it's totally worth it!
Anika E.
This is a great hairspray! They always use it at the salon I go to and I really enjoy how it makes my hair feel without being stiff or sticky. Love it!
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
I love the workability of this spray it's easy to still brush through and billable for stronger hold from start to end this is the product for you
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Is this worth the money? Is it a good strong hold spray?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I haven't tried this one before, and I was wondering if it'll make your hair sticky feeling?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Is this flexible hold ? I have very puffy hair and wouldnt like to add a hairspray that leaves my hair very stiff feeling . Does this spray leave any residu or any white flakes on the hair ?
Stefane G.
Montes claros
I liked it very much.enjoy that.