Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray uploaded by Sarah F.Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray uploaded by Sarah F.Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray uploaded by Amanda M.

BY REDKEN

An award-winning hair spray for color treated hair with a versatile formula for working, shaping and finishing styles flawlessly. Vitamins C and E protect hair and help prevent color fade.

• Medium control aerosol spray
  • Fast-drying, fine-mist
  • Offers 24-hour humidity resistance and 8-hour control
  • Vitamins C and E protect hair and help prevent color fade.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL E T H E R , AQUA / WATER / E A U , VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (D42436/2)

Buy on ULTA
Sarah A.
NJ
I have been using this hairspray for years at the recommendation of my sister who is a hairstylist and it is perfect. The #12 is perfect for holding your style in place without it becoming crunchy. The nozzle is great, it allows the right amount of product and never clogs up. I use this spray for everyday hairstyles as well as fancier updos and never have to worry about what it’s going to look like at the end of the day. I like to purchase from ulta it is usually but 2, get one free.
Rhonda M.
I love this spray. I don’t love it as much as I love Kenra volume spray 25. I buy it when I don’t have the additional money to invest in Kenra as it is more
expensive. It is light and smells terrific. The only thing is that it doesn’t hold all day and you have to reuse it throughout the day to get it to last. It is brush-able and easy to comb out. It just doesn’t hold is my only problem with it.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I love this Redken hair spray so much. I use it on myself and my clients. It does what it says it will do and is very affordable. It smells great. I will definitely continue to use and recommend to others
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I’ll just start out by saying I LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY!! I’d been struggling to find a product for my hairstyle for months and then an Ulta worker recommended this. It has a medium hold, great smell, and holds my loose curls just right. I’m also amazed at how long the can lasts! I’ve had it for a few months now and it’s nowhere near empty! Great buy for the price!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I like it, I keep a mini travel-size in my purse at all times because it holds very well I wouldn't use it for simple looks where you don't want people to notice that you have hairspray on cause it is very strong so it's not for the subtle looks
Allison K.
This has since changed packaging but I really really love this hairspray. It's perfect for creating those loose, sexy waves that look touchable, not stiff and sticky. I also love that the next day you can brush out, rework, and respray with phenomenal holding power.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
love this product, it's technically for travel but i bought it for personal use. i rarely use hair spray so i love the smaller bottle especially for storage and taking with me. the smell isn't awful or overpowering and it does its job!
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product has a great hold to it. The smell isn't great and the product doesn't last! I have dyed her black hair and you can see the product build up after a few sprays! I will not purchase again and I do not recommend!
Callie S.
Dallas, TX
My mom is the hairspray queen and she got me hooked on this product! It's light but it holds my hair in place. It's great to just spray on my hair once I finish styling to prevent frizz, or to spray on curls to keep them in tact! I love this stuff!
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
My absolute all time favorite, go to, must have in my possession, hairspray! Super lightweight almost nonexistent! It is expensive but I’ve not found a dupe yet for it! The smell is subtle and unique and I highly recommend!
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Is this worth the money? Is it a good strong hold spray?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I haven't tried this one before, and I was wondering if it'll make your hair sticky feeling?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Is this flexible hold ? I have very puffy hair and wouldnt like to add a hairspray that leaves my hair very stiff feeling . Does this spray leave any residu or any white flakes on the hair ?
cassidy c.
I've been looking for a reliable hair spray for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone had some insite in this one? I have yet to try it and thought I'd ask because adding another bottle of hair spray to the collection !
Chris T.
Fredericktown, MO
That is great ideas stick in your purse or pocket and your ready to go