BY REDKEN

Versatile working spray Fast-drying, fine-mist hairspray lets you work, shape and finish for flawless styles with 24 our humidity resistance and 8 hour control. Featuring the spray-strong complex with vitamin E to help protect hair and prevent color fate. . see more...

• I liked it very much.enjoy that. Be the first to answer!
  • I haven't tried this one before, and I was wondering if it'll mak...2 Answers
  • Is this flexible hold ? I have very puffy hair and wouldnt like t...1 Answers
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love redken! I love this working spray because it has that bit of hold if you get your hair just the way you want it or if you need to redo a peice it will not get crunchy, and the best part is this is a medium price range!
I love Redken! Im an hairdresser and we use this brand in our salon! No better professional products than Redken!
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
NC
I love this product. Holds your hair in place buy does not stick them together. Has a nice scent.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Moncks Corner, SC
Absolutely love! Great hold! My number one choice of purchase! Not a hair out of place!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it, I keep a mini travel-size in my purse at all times because it holds very well I wouldn't use it for simple looks where you don't want people to notice that you have hairspray on cause it is very strong so it's not for the subtle looks
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the workability of this spray it's easy to still brush through and billable for stronger hold from start to end this is the product for you
Alea S.
Alea S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I discovered this hairspray when my friend did my hair. It smells amazing and does a great job of holding your style without being stiff or sticky. It's a little more pricey than the average, but it's totally worth it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product works really good with my hair i highly recomed it redken is a very good brand my stylist recommended it to me
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite hairspray! It holds curl or keeps straightened hair frizz free all day!
Rae S.
Rae S.
Has a. Fantastic hold and gives a great shine! Great for curls and updoos !
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Is this worth the money? Is it a good strong hold spray?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this one before, and I was wondering if it'll make your hair sticky feeling?
Alfred T.
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Is this flexible hold ? I have very puffy hair and wouldnt like to add a hairspray that leaves my hair very stiff feeling . Does this spray leave any residu or any white flakes on the hair ?
Stefane G.
Stefane G.
Montes claros
I liked it very much.enjoy that.