Redken Fashion Work 12 400mL

Redken Fashion Work 12 400mL

How does this compare to Kenra Working Spray 14 for hair that doesn’t hold curl well?
What are some of the best hairsprays for hold? Don’t want something sticky on my hair. Heard this one is good but thoughts?
Wondering how the hold is on this ? Need some volume to hold at the root. My hair is very long and can get flat.
Start your review of Redken Fashion Work 12 400mL!
Jenny S.
Janesville, WI
Redken Fashion Work 12 400mL uploaded by Jenny S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell is great, not overpowering at all. The texture is slightly crunchy at first but then fades away. The hold lasts about 6 hours.
Hifsa A.
Skokie, IL
Redken Fashion Work 12 400mL uploaded by Hifsa A.
I use this on ALLL my clients and the curls always last them all night and they’re so shiny that it’s unbelievable. What a magical spray 🙌🏼
Camila V.
Harlan, IA
This keeps your hair in place all day!! With that being said, it doesn't make your hair crunchy and gross! It also doesn't leave white flakes!!
Allyson  A.
Wilmington, NC
I take this with me when I will be gone all day. It holds up pretty well but it depends on what I'm doing.
danielle N.
Ransom Twp, PA
I really like this hairspray! I use this after curling my hair to hold it better and the curls definitely last all day with this! Nice even spray and smells so good!!
Chasity L.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite Redken hairspray to use on curls! I love that this is lightweight and doesn’t get sticky. I use it mainly when I curl my hair to get a little volume and the right amount of gold, I have used it when my hair is up, but because it is a lighter hold hairspray i felt like I had to add more. Overall great product!
Rae S.
Has a. Fantastic hold and gives a great shine! Great for curls and updoos !
Has a. Fantastic hold and gives a great shine! Great for curls and updoos !
member-14ae9a71b
I love Redken! Im an hairdresser and we use this brand in our salon! No better professional products than Redken!
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love redken! I love this working spray because it has that bit of hold if you get your hair just the way you want it or if you need to redo a peice it will not get crunchy, and the best part is this is a medium price range!
Cassidy S.
New Bedford
Gives my hair an amazing finished look! No sticky feeling left! Definitely getting more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...