BY REDKEN

Medium control sea salt spray for beachy waves creates a tousled texture. This formula provides lightweight body and movement and a matte finish. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: For all hair types Active ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (also known as epsom salt) is highly water soluble and hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air) which adds instant texture to create a tousled beachy look We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Buy on ULTA
ThriftygirlMD B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! It smelt great and made my hair style beach waves or whatever I styled that day last all day. Good value just a little pricey at almost $20. But I loved it not sure on the long lasting because I lost the bottle...tear. No need for improvement
Carolyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped my hair to maintain its natural wavy. It gave my hair some texture and volume so that it didn't just hang flat on my head. I have semi-thick, wavy hair and this product made it easy to roll out of bed with little to no maintenance which is how I like it.
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product and works well with my hair type which is thick and wavy. It helps contain my hair and adds volume and texture. I also like the smell of the sea salt. I would recommend this to others.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product that you can use on wet or dry hair to enhance waves and add texture to your hair. It can be a fast and easy style technique that looks like it took you a long time. Smells great as well!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually one of my favorite hair products! Whenever my hair needs a touch up, I just spray this in it and my hair looks and smells great!! Gives you perfect beach hair too! Who doesn’t like beach wavy hair?
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently cut my hair to the legendary "lob" cut and with that came having find new products to use and also figure out different way to style my hair. I have always loved texturizing anything for my hair. My sister got me this spray as a present and I use it by putting in my detangler and letting my hair dry almost all the way and tie it up in a loose or right bun depending on what you want your waves to look like,then I fill my head upside down and spray & scrunch somewhat generously. You can also go through with a diffuser for extra oomph or throw back in a bun till you feel your style is ready. I find the smell really pleasant and unique in comparison to other sprays.It makes great for texture & accentuated waves and curls. It is also not super sticky but has a medium hold but it is a pretty strong hold, so you have a style that stays without the crunchy clumping of the hair. The sea salt is not drying as far as I can tell, so this spray is a staple in my routine!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this Redken Texturize fashion wave Sea Salt Spray but, it just didn't do anything in my hair. I need product in my hair for it to to look good, I've given this sea salt spray several chances and I just can't love it, I really don't even like it. It does smell good. However I have very fine very thin hair so perhaps this is why I'm not crazy about this product as both my teen daughters love it, but they both have thicker longer hair. That's why I'm giving it a 3 rating is I'm basing my opinion and their opinion and splitting it down the middle for my score, as if it's my hair, then it's not the products issue its my hair. I would say I wouldn't recommend this for fine thin haired people.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is just a little bit wavy and it never really keeps the waves on the top of my head. So I usually don't wear my hair wavy I just pull it up or do it with hot rollers. I always straighten it and never leave it waving the sand at the beach. But I tried this amazing #Redken fashion with the sea salt in it and it worked amazing. I'm really glad my #Allure beauty box gave me this.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products! The smell is amazing, and stays all day long. It makes my hair beachy without making it frizzy like other similar products, and it is also not sticky which is normally my biggest complaint about other sea salt sprays. I use this every day that I don't straighten my hair (which is very rare these days because of summer). A definite must have for anyone looking for an amazing salt spray!
lulu w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got this product in a Birchbox and ended up buying the full size. My hair is dirty blonde and combination, I also get chronic dandruff in the winter. This products smells great and I notice a difference in my hair, but the difference is slight and it leaves my hair feeling hard and dry.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
How does this make your hair feel? I am concerned about the texture.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product that will work and keep the style without falling flat
Claudia R.
San Luis, AZ
This product is only for curly hair?
Becky F.
I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other higher end products like this but they honestly didn't do anything except make my hair stiff and "salty".