BY REDKEN

Medium control sea salt spray for beachy waves creates a tousled texture. This formula provides lightweight body and movement and a matte finish. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: For all hair types Active ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (also known as epsom salt) is highly water soluble and hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air) which adds instant texture to create a tousled beachy look We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Buy on ULTA
Vanellope O.
Vanellope O.
This stuff is so much fun.
A few days ago I got the the Redken 5th Avenue NYC fashion waves 07 texturizer it's the sea salt spray and it's the 8.5 fluid ounces I actually really loved it it's a medium controllable I actually sprayed it on my curly hair when it's wet and it just creates this really great, I guess you could say, wet look without all the oily mess or crunch and it actually smells great it comes in this really really cool black container and has like some little beads inside I guess to make sure that it stays separated but all-in-all when I tried it out it actually works really well it smells great it smells really fun and makes me want to go to the beach and I live in the middle of nowhere Texas so I would definitely suggest it for everybody I know I trust Redken and because I bleach my hair a lot and some of the best moisturizer to come from Red can so I wanted to try something else for texturizing my hair rather than moisturizing only and yes this is definitely a five-star hope you guys I'll try it out because I know I will definitely continue buying this thanks everybody
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Arlington, TX
I really enjoy this beach salt spray. It smells good, not too overpowering. I have pretty curly hair and this enhances my curls and also gives volume and texture. I like to use it when my hair probably needs a wash, but I don't have time to wash and I have somewhere to be. It just leaves my hair looking voluminous and curly. It livens up my roots and leaves it looking like I just washed and dried my hair. I think it's a great product for the price and I've already recommended it to some of my friends.
Maria P.
Maria P.
San Diego, CA
I received this in the Kandi Johnson beautycon box and honestly i have been using this overtime after i wash my hair ever since i received it. Leaves the perfect beach wavy texture I want. I spray it in my hair when it is still damp and then braid my hair and leave it in overnight, and it creates the perfect texture that can last for days! i also love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry like a lot of sea salt sprays can do. gives my hair texture while leaving it really soft
Laura B.
Laura B.
I literally love this stuff! I love the formula and it absolutely gives me volume and pumps up my waves. I do not love the smell because it reminds me of sunscreen. I am willing to overlook this because I love what it does to my hair. I avoid touching my hair a lot after I've styled it as it does have a bit of a sticky feel. I expect this because I like to apply a lot of product. I'm lucky in that it doesn't weigh my hair down. This product is a holy grail summer product for me.
Shuraifa F.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
When I couldn't be bothered to style my hair, a spritz or two will give me really nice waves. My hair is long and wavy, what it does is that it defines my waves more. It smells great too. Unlike other brands, it does not leave my hair tangled at the end of the day. Also, the waves it creates is natural and not hard and crunchy. A little bit on the pricier side perhaps but it's a good purchase. Would recommend.
Kennedi S.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
The Redken sea spray smells AMAZING! I have very flat hair that doesn't like to do anything however when I add this spray it gives me some texture and helps my hair hold a curl. The only down side is it does make your hair feel dry, but I'm able to move past that. This is my go to for an oily hair day.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
Omg. I love this stuff my hair is pin straight for the most part or ther than a few strands right next to my face, and with just a few pumps this spray made my hair wavy without being insane, the other awesome part? It stayed! My hair has never held a curl or a wave more than an hour in my life.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I received a free full size sample of this product in my Summer Beautycon box and have found that so far I love it! It smells amazing and gives my usually fine, thin, flat hair some nice volume and texture without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. I highly recommend this product!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The smell of this stuff is divine. I have actually sprayed it on myself as a perfume, though I don't recommend doing that. I use it to refresh and extend my hair style for another day, or just when I want my hair to smell super wonderful. It reminds me a bit of Clinique Happy, actually.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
One of the best products I've ever come across!! The results this spray gives are amazing. It holds up all day long and doesn't make it too "beachy." Although if you use too much it will start to dry your hair out and make it knotty. The smell is great and would definitely recommend!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
How does this make your hair feel? I am concerned about the texture.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product that will work and keep the style without falling flat
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
San Luis , AZ
This product is only for curly hair?
Becky F.
Becky F.
I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other higher end products like this but they honestly didn't do anything except make my hair stiff and "salty".