BY REDKEN #18 in Texturizing Spray

This sea salt hair spray adds instant texture, creating a tousled beachy look.

• Creates tousled texture
  • Provides lightweight body and movement
  • A matte finish helps achieve a classic beach wave look

AQUA/WATER/EAU, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MARIS SAL/SEA SALT, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOCETETH-20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, ALGAE/ALGAE EXTRACT (D49804/2)

• Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product tha...2 Answers
  • I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other hi...1 Answers
  • This product is only for curly hair?2 Answers
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
I’d like to start by saying I have very dry chemically processed hair. So with that being said I’m not sure if it’s my hair or the formula of the product. But this really dried out my hair to an extent that it felt like straw. It puffed my hair out and made it just super tangled. Maybe if I had a different had texture or if it wasn’t chemically processed it might have worked better. But I really do not like how this product made my hair feel or look. It had a gritty, dry, powdery feel to it. I am not a fan unfortunately.
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
This product was good. Not excellent. But in my opinion worth the bye! It did what it was supposed to do, but unfortunately that is nothing impressive. I have been told that there is a DIY replacement for this that can be easily made at home, but overall pretty good texturizing spray
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I love this when I’m staying near the beach. I get out of the shower, spray this throughout my hair, flip my hair over and scrunch the heck out of it, most it one more time and go. I might continue scrunching randomly for the neck half hour or so. The second day, I’ll just spray my hair with a bottle and re-scrunch. You can smell the salt though, and it will dry out your hair.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
It is definitly a sea salt spray! It will make my hair slightly wavy and give it more texture. I personally don't like the feel of it in my hair. It makes my hair feel dirty and gritty, which is the purpose of it. I probably won't use it because I don't like texturizing sprays and how they feel. But for a texture spray, it does its job well!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
This is like beach in a bottle. A few spritz on damp hair and you have instant beach waves. The smell reminds me of the beach too. My hair is long and it doesn’t take a lot to get that wave action with this product.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I’m obsessed with this!! My hair has always been wavy but not wavy enough and this spray enhances it!!! I have been using it a few different ways, both wet and dry. I braid my hair and then spray it while wet and let it dry some then undo the braids, or I’ll scrunch it and it works the same both ways. I can spray it dry and it will make my hair wavier as well! I will rebuy once I’m out I love how it makes my hair look!! Perfect beach waves!
Viri H.
United States
I received this Redken product in one of my subscription boxes a year or so ago and I fell in love. It smells great and doesn't leave your hair crunchy or sticky. I just put it on after waving my hair and I look like I just came back after a long day at the beach.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This sea spray is amazing. Has a great smell and holds my curl so well. My hair always struggles to hold a curl but this spray really kept my curl in place! It sure did meet my expectations and I would definitely purchase again
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
Everyone needs a good hair product & this Redken texturizing spray does not disappoint at all. The formula is wonderful, it sprays evenly and never gets that overly stiff feel. It leaves my locks looking lovely! It also has great "stay-put" power; it lasts through even the longest days. Perfect product!
Taylor B.
chalfont
I use this when my hair is still a little damp. My hair is already a little bit wavey so I use this to help bring out more waves in my hair. I love the smell of this product I just wish you could feel more of a texture in my hair when using this.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
How does this make your hair feel? I am concerned about the texture.
Claudia R.
San Luis, AZ
This product is only for curly hair?
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product that will work and keep the style without falling flat
Maggie O.
FOREST PARK, IL
Does this make your hair sticky?
Becky F.
I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other higher end products like this but they honestly didn't do anything except make my hair stiff and "salty".

back