BY REDKEN #15 in Texturizing Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This sea salt hair spray adds instant texture, creating a tousled beachy look.

• Creates tousled texture
  • Provides lightweight body and movement
  • A matte finish helps achieve a classic beach wave look

AQUA/WATER/EAU, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MARIS SAL/SEA SALT, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOCETETH-20, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, ALGAE/ALGAE EXTRACT (D49804/2)

• Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product tha...2 Answers
  • I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other hi...1 Answers
  • This product is only for curly hair?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
My hair is so fine and usually so oily. I was reluctant to use this because my hair never has any volume (unless I tease it lol ). I was shocked by how my hair held a curl and literally lasted ALL day! I wasn’t oily and I loved the smell of this. I even used it on my toddler the next day to give him a “pool” look. Obsessed. I would definitely recommend this. Straight, oily, fine hair girls! Get some of this!!!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
I’d like to start by saying I have very dry chemically processed hair. So with that being said I’m not sure if it’s my hair or the formula of the product. But this really dried out my hair to an extent that it felt like straw. It puffed my hair out and made it just super tangled. Maybe if I had a different had texture or if it wasn’t chemically processed it might have worked better. But I really do not like how this product made my hair feel or look. It had a gritty, dry, powdery feel to it. I am not a fan unfortunately.
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
This product was good. Not excellent. But in my opinion worth the bye! It did what it was supposed to do, but unfortunately that is nothing impressive. I have been told that there is a DIY replacement for this that can be easily made at home, but overall pretty good texturizing spray
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I love this when I’m staying near the beach. I get out of the shower, spray this throughout my hair, flip my hair over and scrunch the heck out of it, most it one more time and go. I might continue scrunching randomly for the neck half hour or so. The second day, I’ll just spray my hair with a bottle and re-scrunch. You can smell the salt though, and it will dry out your hair.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
It is definitly a sea salt spray! It will make my hair slightly wavy and give it more texture. I personally don't like the feel of it in my hair. It makes my hair feel dirty and gritty, which is the purpose of it. I probably won't use it because I don't like texturizing sprays and how they feel. But for a texture spray, it does its job well!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
This is like beach in a bottle. A few spritz on damp hair and you have instant beach waves. The smell reminds me of the beach too. My hair is long and it doesn’t take a lot to get that wave action with this product.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I’m obsessed with this!! My hair has always been wavy but not wavy enough and this spray enhances it!!! I have been using it a few different ways, both wet and dry. I braid my hair and then spray it while wet and let it dry some then undo the braids, or I’ll scrunch it and it works the same both ways. I can spray it dry and it will make my hair wavier as well! I will rebuy once I’m out I love how it makes my hair look!! Perfect beach waves!
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
I love love loooooooove this sea salt spray! I use it nonstop. Even when I wear my hair straight I spray this in to give it some texture and volume. It smells wonderful too! It’s definitely a product I will be buying again when I run out of it.
Kinsey R.
dallas
Do not look any further. This is the most perfect texturizing spray! I have fine, limp, and flat hair that truly comes to live with this sea salt spray. After a few sprays, I have dream beach hair that will stop anyone it their tracks.
Amanda M.
It is a great product I only used it once and didn’t like how it turned out only cause I hate my hair feeling tough or strawie but it did give me some beach waves and it smelt
Great but I just didn’t like how it made
My hair feel.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
How does this make your hair feel? I am concerned about the texture.
Claudia R.
San Luis, AZ
This product is only for curly hair?
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Does this work on fine hair? Im looking for a product that will work and keep the style without falling flat
Maggie O.
FOREST PARK, IL
Does this make your hair sticky?
Becky F.
I've seen this but does it really work? I've got other higher end products like this but they honestly didn't do anything except make my hair stiff and "salty".

back