Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea-Salt Spray

by Redken

Redken Fashion Waves 07 150mL

Do you recommend this product?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
Does anyone love this product? I have curly/wavy hair, pretty thick and tangly. I love trying new salt sprays and texture sprays but I never like 50% of them.
Start your review of Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea-Salt Spray!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I’m obsessed with this!! My hair has always been wavy but not wavy enough and this spray enhances it!!! I have been using it a few different ways, both wet and dry. I braid my hair and then spray it while wet and let it dry some then undo the braids, or I’ll scrunch it and it works the same both ways. I can spray it dry and it will make my hair wavier as well! I will rebuy once I’m out I love how it makes my hair look!! Perfect beach waves!
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this the most in the summer time. After I get done swimming If I don't have time to go home and do my hair. I just keep this in my beachbag and spray this in my hair for fun beach waves.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea-Salt Spray uploaded by Tina R.
I give this product only one out of five stars. I find that it is overpriced and you can find better products at Target. There are definitely many other products that I find more effective.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Pretty good Sea-Salt Spray for my hair. My hair is thick, coarse, wavy. It’s best with no conditioner maybe a light spray-in. If I get it on the floor it is really slippery. It does seem to feel a little heavy on my already heavy hair.
Dyanna M.
mira loma
I don’t recommend this if you have curly hair and frizzy hair , the first time I apply it my hair was falling, I’m a Redken fan I always like this brand and almost all products, I got this at Marshall’s , I didn’t like the smell either is too strong I had headache all day , I saw some reviews recommending to use shampoo and the volume spray but my hair feel thick and weird ,never use it again
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
I absolutely love this sea-salt spray. It work amazingly well and it smells super good. It gives you natural beachy waves that dry down soft to touch. They don’t get crunchy like some sprays do.
Rachel F.
Suwanee, GA
This product was good. Not excellent. But in my opinion worth the bye! It did what it was supposed to do, but unfortunately that is nothing impressive. I have been told that there is a DIY replacement for this that can be easily made at home, but overall pretty good texturizing spray
Mary K.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! Works great on my naturally wavy hair to give it some curl! Use it with my diffuser and I couldn’t ask for a better product!! Last all day no questions asked! Totally recommended. I have normal think coarse hair.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this after I curl my hair to give it more texture and volume it’s not the cheapest but it is one of the best!
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,452 reviews
I love this texturizing sea salt spray left my hair with so much texture and volume and left it soft doesn’t leave hair hard or sticky like the packaging and would recommend this product very affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...