BY REDKEN

Activate texture, movement and weightless definition. Unique heat-reactive spray exaggerates dimension, control and volume as you turn up the heat. Clean, natural touch provides limitless re-styling. see more...

Stephany G.
Stephany G.
I do not style my hair very often but I recently decided to cut my hair into layers. I have been obsessed with my nume 32 mm wand and I have been using this product to help protect and style my hair! It works pretty awesome! The only problem is that it smells kind of weird to me but it's not unbearable!
Mercedes K.
Mercedes K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken has some of my favorite hear protectors! This is a great product at an affordable price (in my opinion) I have long thick coarse hair that is curly so I always have to make sure my hair is protected. I recommend this to everyone because it's always good to use a protector.
Denisa D.
Denisa D.
Winston, GA
I always use this before I straight iron my hair, protects against the heat of the flat iron. Fly aways are better. A little expensive but it's worth it and it goes a long way. It lasts a lot longer than others I've used. I would recommend this product.
MELISSA H.
MELISSA H.
Love it! It angels great and it gives my hair the perfect texture. Also the most effective heat active product that I've used and it's definitely a good value. I'll be continuing to purchase this spray for many years to come. I totes love it like yay!
Pauleen W.
Pauleen W.
Garden City, MI
A must have for me an my blow dryer. It keeps my hair feeling very healthy. It is totally effective. An a great price. I use many but this is my go to it works the best.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Anaheim, CA
Really works well for a while but looses its hold after 30 minutes or so. I am not sure how I feel about my hair texture but its not a bad purchase.
Ray S.
Ray S.
O Fallon, IL
I love this stuff, kit gives my hair the perfect amount of texture without making my hair feel icky, stiff, or gross. I think it's a great product!
Dylan L.
Dylan L.
North Port, FL
One of the best products I have ever used when straighting my hair works great I love how smooth it make my hair look after and it's affordable.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
My hair gets really frizzy in the heated weather so spray some on before I blow dry and it does wonders!! My hair stays smooth for hours.
Alta L.
Alta L.
Love this product!!!!! Redken never fails me....I use this when I straighten my hair and it doesn't leave it dry at all.