BY REDKEN #2 in Shampoo

Hair strengthening shampoo that cleanses, strengthens and fortifies weakened areas. Restores and repairs hair while protecting client's hair's natural shine.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Cleanses, strengthens and restores shine
  • Helps fortify weakened area

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, QUATERNIUM- 33, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, LINALOOL, FUMARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYLSILANETRIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D184533/1)

• I have such damaged hair from dying it so much .. I don't...4 Answers
  • Will this help with breakage due to highlighted hair?1 Answers
  • Is it good for colored treated hair.1 Answers
Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo

Start your review of Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I tried different shampoos for damaged hair and I come back to this brand ever time." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a nice shampoo but it can get spendy but i say its worth it, last long and a little goes a long way" in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great too very concentrated so a little goes a long way would reccommend this product" in 1 review
  • "I have thin, curly hair and this was one of the only shampoos that I used that could make it soft without it looking crunchy and wet all day." in 1 review
  • "I've bought it two different times and the first time I loved it and the second time it didn't seem to work as well but it still worked. " in 1 review
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
I really enjoy this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel real thick. I have real thin hair and my hair always feels healthy after I use it
Brady C.
academy
It adds protein into the hair and is color safe all redken color is color self. It’s really good for people who bleach their hair.
Taylor H.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing product. Left hair feeling soft and clean. Long lasting and smells great. Good for all types of hair. Repaired damaged hair
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
It works really good i recommend it, this wasn't pricey at all. It's one of my daily shampoo's. you should really buy it. Thank You
Cortney S.
Memphis
I love this product it truly makes your hair healthier. Only wish the price was more affordable. I do splurge when I can. Worth it
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
I buy this shampoo & conditioner by the liter. it is the best shampoo & condition for weak & damaged hair & it also smells amazing
Genesis L.
North Bergen, NJ
My hair stylist gave it to me, I’m so happy with it, my hair it’s so much healthier, stronger, smooth, and shiny. Totally worth it.
Erin M.
Granite City, IL
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
This shampoo is fantastic! I have pretty damage heavy hair and this stuff really helps to restore all that I put my hair through
Dawn W.
Mount Vernon
This shampoo is great for thinning or damaged hair. My stylist recommended this after I went through chemo and it works wonders!
Heather (.
Love the hydration this shampoo provides, i little goes a long way! I tend to have oily hair, but this offers a perfect balance.
Amanda L.
What does this do for your hair? I have dry hair so would this work?
Angelica N.
For those who also suffer with dandruff: would you guys recommend this? My hair was super damaged. I got a cut and treatment this week. And the stylist uses redken products but I'm iffy because although I love how it left my hair I don't want my dandruff to flair up again 😩
Amanda L.
What does this do for your hair? I have dry hair so would this work?
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Is this worth the money I'm gonna pay for it?