Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo

by Redken

#20 in Shampoo

Hair strengthening shampoo that cleanses, strengthens and fortifies weakened areas. Restores and repairs hair while protecting client's hair's natural shine.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Cleanses, strengthens and restores shine
  • Helps fortify weakened area

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, QUATERNIUM- 33, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, LINALOOL, FUMARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYLSILANETRIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D184533/1)

Does this help thicken hair?
Does this product actually work for repairing damaged hairRedken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo?
Is the smell of this product strong?How long does it linger on hair?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I tried different shampoos for damaged hair and I come back to this brand ever time.” in reviews
“This is a nice shampoo but it can get spendy but i say its worth it, last long and a little goes a long way” in reviews
“I've bought it two different times and the first time I loved it and the second time it didn't seem to work as well but it still worked. ” in reviews
“Naturally I was nervous about my hair falling out or any of those other hair-horror stories so I did a lot of research and watched a lot of youtube tutorials.” in reviews
“Smells great too very concentrated so a little goes a long way would reccommend this product” in reviews
Borden, ON
I've mentioned in Prior reviews about Redken products, that I've been using them for years. I don't find that this shampoo strengthens my hair, if anything it makes it a little bit dry and. It does leave my hair feeling clean and does have a good lather. The products are reasonably priced so they are better than just two or three dollar shampoos for sure, but you could probably spend another $5 and buy something above Redken.
Toronto, ON
I really like all the Redken products. I used to use this with the strengthening conditioner religiously before beginning to use the purple shampoo, but I still keep it in my shower and use it from time to time. I love how smooth it makes my hair feel, and always leaves it feeling fresh and smelling so good! I’d buy this again if I stop dying my hair.
Kamloops
After one wash my hair felt healthier, knots-free, no damage. I usually have to shampoo twice to get a lather and this one lathered instantly. Smells wonderful. I recommend this shampoo and conditioner set to anyone that has damaged hair by heat, colour, lightening. it’s amazing
st, NL
i like this shampoo, but i dont love it. i pair it with the soft conditioner but it still leaves my hair feeling a little dry. it’s a bit more than i like to pay, but my hairdresser suggested it. i may try something different after i finish my huge bottle.
Dartmouth, NS
I’ve only been using this product a short time. I’m using the entire system - shampoo, CAT treatment, conditioner and anti-snap. So far, I don’t notice much difference but I’m hoping after a trim and a bit more use, I will get the desired results.
Elderbank, NS
I bought this after my hair dresser used it on my hair and it smelt so good!! I bought the conditioner too, i have noticed a huge difference in my hair! I didn’t even need any split ends cleaned up at my last appointment because of this shampoo
Pitt Meadows, BC
This shampoo smells amazing. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. A little goes a long way for it. I have bought this product twice now and keep going back! I would recommend to other people to test this shampoo out at least once!
Love how this keeps my hair soft until the next wash. I have noticed that, I have less frizz. My hair doesn’t have that much tangles. It has a great scent, that I’ve noticed last until the next wash. I would highly recommend this product
I use this alternating between the all soft and my hair has way less split ends and looks better then it ever has! 10/10 recommend this shampoo! Especially if you have bleached your hair or use a lot of hot tools!
This is a must if you have bleach blonde hair! With that said it is not a use every wash shampoo, there is a lot of protein, which builds up and will make your hair dry, crunchy and brittle. It all about moisture and protein balance. I would say once a week. If you wash your hair every 3 days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
N Muskegon, MI
il y a 4 mois
Layla J. • il y a 4 mois
I wouldn’t recommend this product for dandruff because they have shampoos specifically for that. As far as color hair and tangles I would but in moderation this protect have protein chemistry which is great to restore the hair but using it everyday could have negative effects on your hair. This product in connection with other has great benefits. Another thing to consider is that Your tangled by be because you need your ends trimmed or your hair maybe lacking moisture. If you live near a Salon that sells Redken I would pop in for a free consultation and make your product decision from there. It’s very hard to give advice without know your hair’s history.