Kristin R.
Houston
Review for: Redken Extreme Conditioner, Other more...
Greatest Shampoo and Conditioner I have ever used. I have very long, very think naturally (annoyingly) wavy hair (curly when wet) It tangles very easily and I have to be very careful about breakage. This shampoo and conditioner works wonders and help tremendously with tangles. I use a Goldwell conditioning treatment about 2 times a week and I couldn't be happier with the way my hair turns out. I know its pricey but less expensive brands just don't give me the same results. Take my advise if ur hair is long, thick, with waves/curls and tangles easily. Use this combo. It works!!