Missy P.
After dying my hair so much and bleaching if, my hair stylist reccomended this product. I have alot of hair and very thick hair also. My hair was so damaged so she said to use this for awhile to help restore oils and such in my hair. I loved this product, it smells great and left my hair alive and bouncy. I would definatly reccomend this for anyone who has the same problem I had. I would just reccomend you use it for awhile. Maybe 2 months and switch to a different one, just because it is a strong product and I wouldn't want you to thin your hair or something.