BY REDKEN #63 in Hair Masks

Intense fortifying mask for damaged hair, conditions and strengthens hair to the core. Extreme strengthening hair mask uses Redken's famous Fortifying Complex with 18-MEA to protect shine, Ceramide for structural repair and Interlock Protein Network for internal strength.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL/PALM OIL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OCTYLDODECANOL, METHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, QUATERNIUM-33, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 17200/RED 33 (D54767/2)

• My hair is pretty try and I have split ends, will this ma...1 Answers
  • What is the best leave in conditioner? 1 Answers
  • How long would u recommend letting this sit on your hair?4 Answers
Noel B.
This thick conditioning hair mask smells like cotton candy and leaves you feeling like you just left the salon. I use this about once a month on my ends as a treatment. It works amazing and has lasted me over a year.
Kendal T.
I use this on my hair about once or twice a month. I bleach my hair often, like every 6-8 weeks and to maintain my silky, smooth hair I use this. I mean I also use a good shampoo and conditioner but this is what helps my hair stay healthy best! It sets for just a short amount of time but will work wonders to dry, damaged hair!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Used this until it was gone. My hair is dry and overly colored. It made my hair really soft and helped repair some damage and stop breakage. However I think there is better items for cheaper price. It’s worth a shot tho.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I would use this every so often when my hair needed a pick me up, but I've found other purists that work better like the Amika hair mask. The packaging design is effective in that is a tub where you can scoop out every last bit.
Gail B.
love this product. Use it at least once a month to repair your dry hair. In between need a pick me up they make a leave in spray conditioner. Together they are a great pair.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Great if you have over process hair and you give to get some life back into it. I like to leave it in for the longest amount possible and rinse with cool water. It helps out 10/10
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
My hair is dry and damaged towards the ends from years of color. I tried this and loved it. It makes my hair feel so smooth and soft. Definitely make sure that you towel dry your hair and then apply it while you're in the shower or bath... It makes a big difference. For the price you actually get a pretty decent amount. My hair dresser recommended using it once or twice a week and I seriously look forward to those days. Totally worth the investment.
Ash C.
Absolutely AHMAZIN! Im just going gonna o cut to the chance. I have dry, very chemically treated hair so I was looking for a product to revive my hair back to life. This product helped immensely! Leave it on in the shower for a couple of minutes and I know it may seem hard to get out or seem oily but once it dries trust me it feels light, smooth, and silky! It's ten times as better than before which makes it a light savor and saving grace! I highly recommend this to anyone who's hair needs a boost of life!
Brinia E.
Everytime I get stressed put my hair decides to abandon the top of my head, a friend of mine recommended this to me and it changed my life! It smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Highly recommend it!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I need to repurchase this product. I like how this smells and I feel like it does a good job! I do wish it came with a pump since I typically dislike jars like this but that is personal preference. I used this once every two week and I noticed that my hair was a lot healthier and smoother. As someone with thin wavy hair this product worked pretty great!
Genedra T.
How long would u recommend letting this sit on your hair?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I'm looking for a good conditioning hair mask for my long, semi-wavy, blonde, dry hair. I currently use Wen and it keeps my hair moisturized for the most part but I still need something more. Would this Redken product be a good choice or can you recommend something else?
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
I've been trying to fix the damage done to my hair from color treating & heat. Would this help to strengthen & end the breakage?
Liz F.
newport news, VA
Some reviews complained that it irritated their scalp . Did you have that problem ?
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this work well for thin, fine hair?