BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
This is my favorite! The smell is amazing. My hair was left feeling so silky and smooth
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
So moisturizing! I have over processed blonde hair and this keeps it healthy.
Colleen M.
Toronto, ON
This mask is pretty good. I like most reeking products and this is no different. It does strengthen my hair but I have to only use it occasionally or my hair gets too brittle.
Jaqueline F.
Cabelos compridos para sempre! Tenho muita dificuldade em meus cabelos crescer em e estou sempre os cortando por estarem secos, assim com este tipo de produto meu cabelo melhora muito tornando minha rotina mais fácil e maximizando o crescimento dos meus fios. Não deixa o cabelo com aspecto pesado, então é maravilhoso para mim que adora andar com os cabelos soltos!
Amanda L.
This conditioner is super moisturizing and I love how it keeps my hair feeling soft and silky. It prevents my hair from breaking and I definitely will repurchase this when I run out. It smells really good as well and keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth until the next time I wash it.
Megan S.
Lenham , Maidstone
Love all Redken products. My hair was so ruined and honestly I have tried so many products before and nothing has worked as well as redken. My hair is in the best condition it has been in years. Price is fine a bit pricey than normal hair products but so worth it. Will be buying this again
Mary H.
Lasalle, QC
My go to for my hair issues. I've been using this product for the last 3 years and it saved my hair. It's a mask that you wash out after a couple of minutes (sometimes I wash it the next day). Love it and would definitely recommend it!
Courtney J.
My absolute favourite mask. Amazing scent (a lot of kids refer to it as bubblegum) that leaves your hair silky smooth. I highly recommend using cold water to rinse out!
Andelyn S.
I really liked this hair mask because it left my hair very soft. The only downfall for me was that my hair is staticky after I use it and style my hair. I don't know if I will buy it again once I run out.
Jessica L.
Love this treatment! My hair is very damaged and it cracks off. The treatment i use once a week and the difference it has made for my hair gas been unreal! Highly recommended for somebody who needs to strengthen their hair!
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before