BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Helenntheresaaa v.
I buy the big container of this. It keeps my hair silky and shiny. It doesn't make my hair oily like most products do. And it smells so good :)
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
love this for a weekly or monthly conditioner. Im not great at doing them regularly, but it makes my hair feel great! I would recommend it.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I really love this Redken extreme strength builder fortifying mask lotion..it is one of the only products that really work well on my hair.
Damara M.
This worked really well with my hair. My hair has been very brittle but after using this it has become stronger than ever. Would reccomend.
Ashley C.
Pendleton , OR
This stuff is phenomenal for extremely damaged hair. My hair was breaking off from too much lightened and this helped a ton with my hair.
Marissa G.
North Platte, NE
Love using this deep conditioner after highlighting my hair! It helps my hair from looking Friday and fried and doesn't weigh it down.
eirini t.
Love this so much ! It smooths and strengthens without making my fine hair flat. Smells great and lasts long , as you don't need much.
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MB
This hair mask is so good for damaged hair. I used this after having to bleach my hair twice to get it back to my natural hair colour
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
Works so well! Crazy expensive but deals on it at Ulta. This is great for super damaged hair and you see results after only one use.
Michelle M.
I have fine, thin hair and this reconstructor is perfect. I use it once a week. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before

Amazon