BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Jamie R.
Harrisburg, OR
This stuff is amazing.. my hair was breaking off a lot.. i got my hair done at Ulta and the stylist told me to switch from Catwalk to Redkin and I have no regrets..
Brie C.
Franklin, WI
I first used this at a salon, and I bought it after that and have been using it and love it! It leaves my hair feeling smooth, silky, and easy to comb through!
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This makes my hair smells amazing and makes it really soft! I love redken extreme shampoo and conditioner so all three combined make my hair feel amazing!
Angelica M.
Riverdale, MD
I use this on my hair every time I wash it and it keeps my hair in really good shape! However there are other alternatives you can find for a lower price!
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
I adore this stuff. It helps a lot after my hair has been treated with dye. I have dead ends and i lather this from mid hair to ends to give it some life
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I use this about once per week and have noticed a drastic improvement in my hair. I was having issues with it looking and feeling dry, this fixed that!
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I love this mask after I've bleached and toned my hair! It restores moisture to my locks, and helps preserve the integrity of my hair with its formula.
Ariana B.
I really love this product. I could immediately tell a difference in my hair as soon as I washed it out and it's one I would absolutely recommend.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Pretty good... didn't see a huge difference but hair was soft after use... But i have severely damaged hair so am grateful its not all falling out.
Helenntheresaaa v.
I buy the big container of this. It keeps my hair silky and shiny. It doesn't make my hair oily like most products do. And it smells so good :)
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before