BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Megan b.
Cumming, GA
I used this stuff when going from brunette to blonde, because of all the damage I had. It made my hair feel really smooth and I could definitely see the difference it made.
Brittany M.
Jackson, MI
Though this product is not the cheapest on the market, it is worth the price. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I see why she said it was the best in the market. It helped build up the strength in my hair. It also smelled really nice and left my hair smooth.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Thick without leaving your hair feeling weighed down or oily, which is a concern for those of use with fine hair. It is easy to use and works quickly- I throw it on at the beginning of showering and can wash out at the end, so it it convenient to use as well.
Morgan B.
This is the best mask for your hair! It helps if you have damaged hair and it helps so much. It makes your hair soft and it better than the other products that they carry. I was satisfied and would definitely recommend this to someone.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I have very brittle hair and I noticed a difference after the first application. My hair wasn't so brittle it was so soft and even felt thicker it was very easy to apply I'd definitely recommend this to everyone
Victoria K.
I love redkin. It always always leaves my hair feeling soft and back to normal. Not so dry and brittle. Even without the treatments they offer, the shampoo and conditioner really make your hair feel brand new.
April S.
Evansville, IN
This is great for overly processed hair with repairing the damage. Anything in the extreme line is really good. They have even come out with a few new products just last month!
Cheyanne E.
Made my hair feel so much stronger from all the breakage that I have been having since having my son. Redkin is one of my favorite hair products and I don't think you can really ever go wrong with them!
Meri F.
Great mask for color treated or damaged hair. Use in shower after shampooing, and you can leave on while you relax or clean the house.
Im a huge fan of the Redken line, and this product is no different.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
THIS HAIR MASK IS AMAZINGGG FOR THE HAIR I LOVE THIS BRAND AND ALL THEIR HAIR PRODUCTS ARE JUST AMAZING AND THEY SMELL REALLY GOOD TOO AND VERY EFFECTIVE IT IS ON THE PRICY SIDE BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!!!! MUST TRY!!!!! VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before