BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
I have very thin, brittle, dry hair that responds well to very few hair masks which is a pain. While getting my hair done I was recommended this and to my surprise it worked like a dream! The price is more than worth it for something that makes my hair grow and not look like hay!
Angela C.
Dartmouth, NS
After a disastrous event where a hair salon burnt my hair with bleach, the Extreme line from Redken helped to save the hair that was left. If you do a lot of product or coloring to your hair you should definitely look into this
Mégan B.
Quebec, QC
I looooove this product, it leaves your hair sooo smooth, really easy to use. It is not that much pricey and it makes split end completely disappear! Would buy it again absolutely satisfied!
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
I love this hair mask especially when my hair was really damaged i used it once a week and it left my hair feeling brand new its full of proteins
Luana C.
London
I love this product. His whole line is very good for the hair. Healthy yarns with lots of luster and softness. It's a great investment.
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
Made my hair feel super soft and gave me body for a couple of days. I really enjoyed this hair mask. I would definitely use again.
Sarah O.
Maddox Cove, NL
Excellent product. Not heavy. Gives my hair a silky feeling. Prevents flyaways. Gives my hair that salon finished look.
Holly J.
Very good for dry and damaged hair. Made my hair stronger from the first use. Helped my dryness and also breakage.
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before