Redken Extreme Strength Builder Fortifying Mask uploaded by Cambree H.

BY REDKEN

Fortifying mask for distressed hair Deeply condition and strengthen distressed hair. Extreme™ Strength Builder™ with Interlock Protein Network and Fortifying Complex delivers protein and ceramide to help fortify weakened areas, protect internal strength and reinforce surface protection and shine. Hair is healthy-looking and resilient.

• Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before 1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend. " in 1 review
  • "This product was able to tie me over until it was long enough to cut it into a bob and start fresh (lesson learned!!)" in 1 review
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I actually started using the new version of this - The Extreme Mega Mask - and I LOVE it! My hair gets really worn down each week after blow drying and curling it, and this mask is a huge dose of love for it that revives it and brings it back to life! The smell is great, and you don’t need a lot to coat your hair, plus you only have to leave it in for a few minutes. Go to Ulta and grab a bottle - you’ll be hooked!
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I love the smooth healthy feeling it leaves my hair feeling like. I use it for the blonde portion of my hair and the results are so far long lasting. I only use once a week
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I've been using the Redken Extreme line for many years -maybe even 10 years. I hadn't used his mask until recently and have been loving it. Although the shampoo, conditioner and Anti-Snap are amazing, I found that I had some crispy ends that either needed a moisture bomb, or to be snipped off. So I bought this mask in hopes of seeing some improvement. The mask definitely improved the hydration in all of my hair and the smell is spectacular. I kept my hair in a ponytail the first 24hrs or so after showering, and once I took my hair down I was blown away. My hair was SOOOO soft, silky, no flyaways, and my ends were much more smooth. I'm not sure you can really repair "dead" and ends, but I'll be trying this mask a few more times before I give up and have them cut off.
Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This mask is AMAZING. I use it once a week to give my dry, damaged, bleached ends some much-needed moisture. The mask is very easy to use. What I like to do is shampoo, and then apply the mask to my hair while I'm in a bath so it can sit in my hair and lock in the moisture for at least 15 to 20 mins. I have long hair, so a bottle doesn't last very long for me, but I will continue to use this product as it continues to help my hair!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Sometime to know about this product is, it has been discontinued. But i loved it! the entire extreme line is basically pure protein, highly recommend. They now have new MEGA MASKS, and those are even more amazing!
I loved the way this made my hair feel, soft..and it shined, was super manageable.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
YAS! this mask has been my savior. I had really dead hair and this mask kept my hair alive and it still does! It is expensive for one but It seriously helps you with brittle hair. The consistency of it is very nice. Its not sticky. It smells really nice and I was completely satisfied!
Grace W.
Corning, CA
Amazing mask! Leaves my brittle, dry hair soft and it smells great! Not my absolute favorite but definitely second best. My hair is super silky even with no added product. Very satisfied with this along with other relent products.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you're hair is in need of some TLC then this mask is just what you need. Be prepared to do a few treatments before you notice a difference in texture. I wouldn't cross pair this with other products that are harsh or can take away the nutrients you just restored to the hair from this mask.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
I use this when I’m washing my hair so after wash I let this sit in my hair. I have thin hair that is always breaking. If I run my fingers through my hair it doesn’t come out clean. I haven’t seen any difference in terms of strengthening my hair but it has made my hair dryer. It feels like straws and I have soft hair
Lauren K.
Abingdon, MD
This gives new life to my dry, distressed locks. Having curly hair that is dry at baseline, and then bleaching it to a very light blonde leaves it desperate for moisture and strength and this mask is just the thing. I am extremely satisfied with this treatment and I have bought it many times.
Claire M.
Has this been discontinued? I've never seen it before

Amazon