Redken Extreme Shampoo

by Redken

Redken Extreme Shampoo 300mL

I Have long thick curly hair, how does this product work on this type of hair?
Is [product:redken-extreme-protein-shampoo-101-fl-oz] effective in protecting your hair or it makes your hair dry and unmanageable?
Would anyone say that this weighs your hair down, I need some repairing but I also want volume?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Shampoo!
Ashley V.
Colchester
Redken Extreme Shampoo uploaded by Ashley V.
This shampoo makes my hair so shiny and silky soft. I have naturally wavy/straight fine hair and it does not weigh it down at all.
amanda H.
Columbus Grv, OH
Redken Extreme Shampoo uploaded by amanda H.
Redken Extreme Strengthening Shampoo is great for my blonde, daily heat styled hair. Since my hair is processed so much due to bleaching it blonde and using a blow dryer & straightener daily I need a shampoo that will put nutrients back into my hair. I have definitely noticed a difference since I started using this shampoo. The formula is very rich and creamy and the smell is light and not overpowering.
Cheyenne F.
Stevens Point, WI
Redken Extreme Shampoo uploaded by Cheyenne F.
I have had dry hair from going blonde for awhile and the WHOLE extreme collection has been wonderful in restoring my hair to its natural texture and style. I highly recommend using this product with the anti snap cream for best results in putting protein into your hair
Amanda M.
Issaquah, WA
I have severely damaged hair; naturally curly and straightened everyday, plus I get it bleached every 8 weeks. It’s bad. This shampoo has helped improve the quality and integrity of my hair. I’m sure people will say purple shampoo is the best but I feel like this brand and line does wonders for me!
Gina S.
Greenwood, AR
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair healthy and shines. I had a lot of hair issues after a surgery and this shampoo turned my hair back to better than before.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
This is amazing shampoo for anyone's hair who needs a little bit of help to get it back to healthy and beautiful! It smells amazing too!
Darla E.
Alamogordo
I started using this shampoo after I had my hair treated many times and needed something good. This SAVED my hair! I absolutely love redden!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
So good for my bleached, fine, long hair! I use the extreme and all soft line. Redken is a game changer for me! The key is to hydrate (all soft) and rebuilt (extreme) your hair.
Robyn D.
I really adore the extreme line by redken. Cocktail it with any other redken cleanser. It just makes sense to get added protein to you locks. I find this formula ideal for the salon.
Jennifer B.
Jefferson, OH
In my personal experience with redken extreme shampoo I really liked the way it lathered and makes my hair feel very soft and silky. If I could change anything about this shampoo it would be to smell a little better not that it smells bad I just like my shampoo to smell stronger. I would recommend this shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
eunice S.
San Gabriel, CA
il y a un an
Is Redken Extreme Shampoo effective in protecting your hair or it makes your hair dry and unmanageable?
Kris W. il y a 15 jours
It makes damaged hair MORE manageable.
Megan R.
Boca Raton, FL
Casey S.
N Muskegon, MI
il y a 2 ans
Layla J. il y a 2 ans
I wouldn’t recommend this product for dandruff because they have shampoos specifically for that. As far as color hair and tangles I would but in moderation this protect have protein chemistry which is great to restore the hair but using it everyday could have negative effects on your hair. This product in connection with other has great benefits. Another thing to consider is that Your tangled by be because you need your ends trimmed or your hair maybe lacking moisture. If you live near a Salon that sells Redken I would pop in for a free consultation and make your product decision from there. It’s very hard to give advice without know your hair’s history.