BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair for distressed hair. For hair that is up to 4 times stronger*. Extreme strengthens and resurfaces chemically and mechanically distressed hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex to fortify hair... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
This set made a huge difference in my hair! I bought it online from ulta.com and used coupons. I used them everyday and received compliments such as my hair looking healthy or shiny. I am ver satisfied with these products!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I've used the red bottle before because my hair was really damaged. My hair grew so long and so fast. This is definitely worth the money. Also, the scent is amazing. If my hair ever becomes unhealthy again I will for sure repurchase.
LeAnna S.
LeAnna S.
Madisonville, TN
I have used it one time and it made my hair really soft. It's really exspinseve. It lathers okay but I would rather use my other stuff smells good and I guess it last awhile. Yeah if I had to buy it I would.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Hardy, VA
I use this as a every day shampoo, works fantastic. I love to dye my hair also this shampoo keeps my color lasting longer and more vibrant
Amber G.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Love redken brand ....it is on the pricier side. But the better the product...I recommend these products.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
I have not tried. Is product before and haven't heard much about it either! But would love to give it a shot
Malena Z.
Malena Z.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
If you have damage hair, you really need to try this, I mean is amazing how can leave your hair soft and brighter is just one wash. I love it, I'm also using the deep treatment and it works well