Redken Extreme Shampoo 10.1oz & Conditioner 8.5oz Duo uploaded by Christine P.Redken Extreme Shampoo 10.1oz & Conditioner 8.5oz Duo uploaded by Cryshell K.

BY REDKEN #71 in Haircare Sets

Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
I loved this Redken product. I will definitely be purchasing this one again in the future. I really want to explore the other varieties that Redken has. This shampoo and conditioner specifically really helped with my damaged hair from highlighting and coloring over the years. My hair was very smooth and silky and maintained its cleanliness for a number of days after one wash. Also this one smells incredible and it’s as if I just walked out of my salon. Love love love.
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
I recently bleached my hair to achieve a rose gold look and we all know when applying bleach to our hair it can break or feel dry I've been using this product for over 2 months now my hair feels amazing it definitely helped with my split ends and my hair no longer breaks from all the bleach I definitely recommend this for people with over-processed hair it works amazing the scent is nice and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft and less frizzy
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I have been using Redken products for many years almost exclusively. I will switch in a clarifying shampoo occasionally, but find that the Extreme Shampoo, Conditioner and mask are just right for my hair. I have color-treated hair with about 5-10% gray trying to show it’s dry self when I look in the mirror. Gray hair is sort of wiry and dry, while the majority is thick (lots of dense hair growth) with a lightweight and fine texture. Some shampoos and/or conditioners can weigh my hair down. That is no fun! So I stick with these Redken products and enjoy shiny, healthy and soft hair.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I've been using the Redkin extreme line for about a week now and am already seeing a difference in the health of my hair. I have bleached it a few times and my hair is now very dry and breaks easily. I figured I was going to have to cut it and go short again. This shampoo and conditioner has made my hair less frizzy and the ends already seem to be a bit softer. I follow with the anti snap treatment.
Josie B.
excelsior springs
Redken has great every day shampoo and conditioners. They work great. They never fail. They are a go to for every day use. They hydrate without leaving too heavy. The extreme is great for healing damages hair.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
This is a once in awhile product. I love it, but feel it loses its effectiveness after using for so long. That’s like most products, so I buy the small bottle and use it. Then I rotate my hair care products. I love the way this leaves my hair feeling.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I love this stuff! It’s packed full of protein and conditioning goodness that revives my stressed hair after blow drying and curling it all week long. It smells great and leaves my hair so silky. Plus, it’s no more than $20 a bottle at ulta - a great price for salons hair products!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
You guys- my hair was beyond damaged. I had completely destroyed my hair after bleaching it and dying it myself for years. My hair was breaking so badly. My hair dresser suggested I use this because it was packed with proteins that would repair my hair and man did it ever! It was amazing. It completely restored my hair in two months after usage. I literally never thought my hair would ever be the same again, but this stuff changed my life! I don't use it anymore because too much protein on your hair can cause it to break more, but, if you have super damaged hair and need to repair, try this!!!
Sammy B.
Redken is and has always been a reliable and high quality brand. This shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair feel so soft and clean. It smells lovely and is relatively long lasting. I just wish that there was more product per bottle.
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
Love this stuff! I have thin blonde hair so I have to be careful with repairing hair products as they can make my already oily hair even oilier. This stuff does not at all. Super light weight and love the scent.