10 colors available

BY REDKEN

Fortifier for distressed hair Proteins Extreme Shampoo gently cleanses and helps restore distressed hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing.  Hair is healthy-looking, manageable and shiny. . see more...

• I have such damaged hair from dying it so much .. I don't use any h...4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money I'm gonna pay for it?1 Answers
  • For those who also suffer with dandruff: would you guys recommend t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is a nice shampoo but it can get spendy but i say its worth it, last long and a little goes a long way" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried different shampoos for damaged hair and I come back to this brand ever time." in 2 reviews
  • "I've bought it two different times and the first time I loved it and the second time it didn't seem to work as well but it still worked. " in 1 review
  • "Smells great too very concentrated so a little goes a long way would reccommend this product" in 1 review
  • "I have thin, curly hair and this was one of the only shampoos that I used that could make it soft without it looking crunchy and wet all day." in 1 review
Maria R.
Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using drug store shampoos/conditioners all my life until my best friend got me this for Christmas. She has always told me to stay away from drug store products because of the fact I frequently color my hair and put heat on it and drug store products don't really work. I thought it was all a thing that cosmetologists tell you (she does hair obviously lol) so I just kept using what I was using. Then she got me this and OH MY GOD what a difference!!!!! This is only my second day of using this shampoo and conditioner but I really don't see myself ever buying anything other than salon products from now on. My hair just feels so soft and clean and appears shinier and my ends don't look nearly as dead. For anyone who frequently uses color, bleach and/or heat on their hair, I strongly suggest this shampoo and conditioner. Even if you don't try the Redken, I really recommend something from a salon. It makes a world of difference.
Alina E.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner line. The extreme shampoo and conditioner work double duty to get your hair back on track. It has proteins to help rebuild your hair and make it truly healthy. I recommend this to almost everyone, although fellow stylest are quick to say you can't use products with proteins on normal undamaged hair because it will have a reverse affect, I disagree. Your hair acts like a sponge, if it doesn't need the extra proteins it won't absorb it. I have used this both with dyed and permed hair and with virgin hair and it is amazing for both.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 2 weeks and I have to say that my hair has never looked better. I have normal hair but I had dyed it recently and it got really brittle and unmanageable and I couldn't deal with it so I cut off all my dead ends (or as much as I could without going to short) and ought his shampoo to get it back to normal and it has majorly helped. I love hw soft, bouncy and shiny my hair looks.
T M.
T M.
I have been trying to grow my hair out and was told about this extreme shampoo from my stylist. First, it smells amazing and second my hair is happy. I don't know if it's really growing it, but it's keeping it strong enough to grow without split ends. I get compliments on my "healthy hair" which makes me feel great! I'll keep on using this until my hair reaches my toes... Kidding... Maybe.
I love the thick lather. I can really see a difference. I went from blonde to Brown hair back to blonde within just a few months. I used this shampoo and conditioner after and I could see that my hair still had shine and a soft texture. Needless to say it is my go to shampoo after any Salon visit, (usually about 1 month or switch with another shampoo)
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves the hair voluminous and feeling clean. A little heavy, but it is meant to be used only a few times a week and the other days are meant for less intense shampooing. It is relatively long lasting and you do get a good amount for what you pay for. I would recommend this to those with dry, damaged hair.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got my hair ombréd and that required bleaching of the bottom of my hair. My beautician told me to use this to fortify and strengthen my hair. I have been using one bottle for about 3 months. It is a little pricey but I'm willing to pay it. And it smells good! I've gotten several compliments
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect shampoo for damaged hair 😍 I have natural dark brown hair and I decided to go silver so I had to bleach my hair a good amount of times. My hair was super damaged and this shampoo helped my hair become strong and soft again. Smells super good and it's very affordable.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Hawthorne, CA
I have been using this shampoo along with the conditioner and leave conditioner for about 2 years now after my hair stylist recommend it to me it has been very effective and I will keep buying it. It has been by far one of the best products by redden I have used.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville , GA
This product is really effective in making my hair feel clean and oil free. It is somewhat affordable but I will probably have to find a cheaper alternative. I purchased this from the salon that I get my hair done at. I am very satisfied with this product.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this do for your hair? I have dry hair so would this work?
Julie S.
Julie S.
I have such damaged hair from dying it so much .. I don't use any heat products on my hair .. I will occasionally curl my hair once in a blue moon .. Every time I comb my hair a bunch of it comes off . 😭😭 will this product help with it?
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
For those who also suffer with dandruff: would you guys recommend this? My hair was super damaged. I got a cut and treatment this week. And the stylist uses redken products but I'm iffy because although I love how it left my hair I don't want my dandruff to flair up again 😩
Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money I'm gonna pay for it?
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this do for your hair? I have dry hair so would this work?