Redken Extreme Rescue Force Forifying Treatment for Distressed Hair, 8.5-ounce uploaded by Lilian R.Redken Extreme Rescue Force Forifying Treatment for Distressed Hair, 8.5-ounce uploaded by Glanz B.

BY REDKEN #90 in Hair Treatments

Kim L.
I really liked this conditioner. I was having some breakage( I have very long thick course curly colored hair that tends to be dry most of the time). This product helped improve the strength of my hair so it is not breaking toward the ends. I switch off between this and a moisturizing product w/out added keratin. Since my hair was breaking from lack of moisture in addition to needing the keratin to strengthen. I personally found I needed a bit more moisture then this gave so needed to switch off. That may not be the case for you. This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. It’s intended to help repair & strengthen. It’s not claiming to be highly hydrating as that is not it’s focus,so I am not considering it a negative that my hair needed more hydration from another product. I will continue to use this as needed to keep my hair strong & breakage at a minimum.
Mona D.
New york
I dyed my hair and it got so damaged. It honestly still is till this day but the redline has helped it so much. It helps restore moisture, and I'm hoping that I'll be back to my old hair in no time
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use to think it works to treat my dry damaging hair from use of iron. Yet, after i colored my hair, i realized how ineffective it is. I guess my hair wasn't "damaged" enough before. This is nothing better than my daily conditioner. It doesn't untangle my hair after shampoo even if i leave it on for 10 mins or so. I wouldn't count on it to "extreme rescue" my colored hair.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
I use this whole line. Shampoo, conditioners , leave in conditioners and hair spray. I love it my hair was badly dried out from bleaching. Took some time to see results but once I did definitely very happy my hair is much softer and less hay feeling. Would recommend for damaged hair. And it's color safe too. Great product. Little pricey but well worth it.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Okay so maybe I am not using this right but I haven't really noticed a vig difference with my hair or atleast nothing that lasts. Yes my hair feels soft and silky after use but my ends are still brittle and dry. I have kept this on for hours at a time too and still nothing extravagant. Will stull use until finished but not sure I will repurchase. It smells great though!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
This stuff is amazing! I first discovered it because my hair stylist suggested for me to try it. I love the smell, and the formula works great for repairing my heat-damaged hair. It's easy to use and I would definitely buy it again. Redken products are the best, I swear by them.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have very thick course wavy hair and it gets so dry and brittle in the winter months especially with styling that I see a tremendous amount of damage in that time frame. My stylist recommend this and I have been using it ever since. It won't fix all of your problems but I can truly see a difference. My hair feels healthier and looks it too
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I am no longer chemically relaxing my hair and I received some damage. I tried several products from the blue red ken line and the products target damaged hair. I was impressed and please at the results. Purchased from Ulta, in one of their buy one get one half off deals.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I always get scalp treatments when I cut my hair at Ulta. I have dry scalp and these treatments always help with the flakes. The first time I tried it I was skeptical but afterwards I noticed a difference with only 1 treatment. Its somethingI have found that works for me and I am so happy because dandruff is no bueno.
Emily H.
My mom is a hair stylist and loves this product. In fact, she loves using almost all Redken when it comes to treatments to help damaged and colored hair. I definitely recommend this one as it will really help all of those ladies out there who are going blonde for the summer and their ends are suffering!