Redken Extreme Rescue Force Forifying Treatment for Distressed Hair, 8.5-ounce uploaded by Madison H.

BY REDKEN

Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Only thing saving my color treated, bleached hair! Really adds proteins back into my hair making it stronger and shinnier. Great product and relatively easy to find. Noe available at Target!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I was very bad to my hair as a teen. I had grown up having old ladies tell me how gorgeous my hair was and then whispering to my mother and asking her if I was mixed (im not). Then I was teased all throughout school for having such curly hair.
I was going to do anything to change the mop on top of my head and I was sure chemicals were the only way this was going to happen.
I started with color. I was dying weekly or more for years from bleach to black to pink to red to black to black and red to bleach and beyond. At some point it turned rainbow color. Idk how that happened but I assume it was a bleaching that was pulling color and all the base colors from every dye I'd done were just hanging on.
I flat ironed with this cheap 11 dollar conair flat iron. My first. It was great at first but then it wasn't good enough. It was basically 2d squiggly curls and poofiness.
So I started flat ironing with a hot mitten (I forget what they're called. U pull things out of the oven with them) and an iron for clothes. For once I'd gotten the stick straight hair I'd always longed for. But it didn't take long with the damage I'd done for my hair to break off while I did this. And in no small amount too. Then I tried a chemical straightener. It did absolutely zilch. But black women did it all the time and their hair was curlier than mine by a little bit. So thats what I had to do right? Makes logical sense to a 13 year old.
I bought some ethnic hair relaxer and watched my hair literally melt and fall off in handfuls while I cried in a ball on the floor of the shower.
We were poor but my mom brought me to a salon and we salvaged what we could and chopped off the rest. I kept hair only to mid ear. Then we bought this entire collection from redken at the behest of our salon angel.
The entire line really brought the protein and moisture back to my hair. But nothing worked quite as well as this stuff did. Every time I used it my hair got a little stronger and a little more healthy looking. We couldn't afford it again but one bottle brought me back to the health where I could dye bi weekly again (worst mistake ever. Don't ever do this please) it saved my hair.
It gave me a bit of confidence back and fixed the worst of the worst you could do to your hair.
I later learned no chemical is going to change my hair. And I still dislike it and wont leave the house without my hair flat ironed and blowdried. Maybe curled or waved with an iron. But I know now washing every 4 to 6 days with a great shampoo and conditioner and hair mask is a must and hair dye is unnecessary. Do highlights or low lights if u must and always use heat protection and protection and moisture.
I would recommend this to anyone needing saving from themselves and what they've done. It gives protein back to your hair. It saves you from the damage youve done. Its worth it and it works amazing with the entire redken extreme line.
Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Laura C.
Florida
Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment for Distress Hair is the bomb!! My hair is dry-damaged, wavy, weak, breaking hair. My ends are toasted. After losing 2- hand fulls of hair in my bathroom sink, I ordered this product from Amazon as an emergency fix. My hair luvs this product. My thirsty, over-damaged, breaking hair became softer, manageable, stronger, and less hair fell out after just one use.

Now, I use this product 2x a week with the shampoo and conditioner. The entire Redken Extreme line is the best for really dead, dry, damaged, breaking falling, fried hard, unruly hair. This product works on all types of hair that's in need of an emergency fix. I will always keep Redken Extreme line in my cabinet.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I like to use this in conjunction with the extreme primer for when you get out of the shower. You use in place of your conditioner and let it set on while you're in the shower as long as you can so it really soaks in. I haven't experienced another product like it, but I wouldn't say it works miracles.
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
I like this product a lot. Take note that I my hair is not in extreme conditions, but I try to use this once a month because it makes my hair really strong, shiny and soft at the same time. It brings my hair to life when I have a bad hair day. I would really recommend this specially for those that just bleached their hairs.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
The entire Redken extreme line is like liquid hair it will bring your hair back from just about any condition I swear by it I have gone platinum blonde to Ronald McDonald red to black and back with highlights all within like a three-month span and my hair every time I fried it Redken saved it
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite deep conditioning hair treatments. I bleach my hair platinum, so I need to use high quality salon products to maintain it and keep it healthy. I put my trust in Redken's Extreme haircare line. Thats why I am able to have long, healthy hair AND bleach it!
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
This makes my hair feel like silk after I rinse it out. Everyone needs a good deep condition and this really helps my hair feel moisturized and refreshed. I highly recommend redken products wether it be this or a shampoo