Redken Extreme Rescue Force uploaded by Lilian R.Redken Extreme Rescue Force uploaded by Glanz B.Redken Extreme Rescue Force uploaded by Madison H.

BY REDKEN #39 in Hair Treatments

Fortifying treatment provides deep conditioning and repair to strengthen and restore distressed hair

Mona D.
New york
I dyed my hair and it got so damaged. It honestly still is till this day but the redline has helped it so much. It helps restore moisture, and I'm hoping that I'll be back to my old hair in no time
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I was very bad to my hair as a teen. I had grown up having old ladies tell me how gorgeous my hair was and then whispering to my mother and asking her if I was mixed (im not). Then I was teased all throughout school for having such curly hair.
I was going to do anything to change the mop on top of my head and I was sure chemicals were the only way this was going to happen.
I started with color. I was dying weekly or more for years from bleach to black to pink to red to black to black and red to bleach and beyond. At some point it turned rainbow color. Idk how that happened but I assume it was a bleaching that was pulling color and all the base colors from every dye I'd done were just hanging on.
I flat ironed with this cheap 11 dollar conair flat iron. My first. It was great at first but then it wasn't good enough. It was basically 2d squiggly curls and poofiness.
So I started flat ironing with a hot mitten (I forget what they're called. U pull things out of the oven with them) and an iron for clothes. For once I'd gotten the stick straight hair I'd always longed for. But it didn't take long with the damage I'd done for my hair to break off while I did this. And in no small amount too. Then I tried a chemical straightener. It did absolutely zilch. But black women did it all the time and their hair was curlier than mine by a little bit. So thats what I had to do right? Makes logical sense to a 13 year old.
I bought some ethnic hair relaxer and watched my hair literally melt and fall off in handfuls while I cried in a ball on the floor of the shower.
We were poor but my mom brought me to a salon and we salvaged what we could and chopped off the rest. I kept hair only to mid ear. Then we bought this entire collection from redken at the behest of our salon angel.
The entire line really brought the protein and moisture back to my hair. But nothing worked quite as well as this stuff did. Every time I used it my hair got a little stronger and a little more healthy looking. We couldn't afford it again but one bottle brought me back to the health where I could dye bi weekly again (worst mistake ever. Don't ever do this please) it saved my hair.
It gave me a bit of confidence back and fixed the worst of the worst you could do to your hair.
I later learned no chemical is going to change my hair. And I still dislike it and wont leave the house without my hair flat ironed and blowdried. Maybe curled or waved with an iron. But I know now washing every 4 to 6 days with a great shampoo and conditioner and hair mask is a must and hair dye is unnecessary. Do highlights or low lights if u must and always use heat protection and protection and moisture.
I would recommend this to anyone needing saving from themselves and what they've done. It gives protein back to your hair. It saves you from the damage youve done. Its worth it and it works amazing with the entire redken extreme line.
Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Laura C.
Miami, Florida
Redken Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying Treatment for Distress Hair is the bomb!! My hair is dry-damaged, wavy, weak, breaking hair. My ends are toasted. After losing 2- hand fulls of hair in my bathroom sink, I ordered this product from Amazon as an emergency fix. My hair luvs this product. My thirsty, over-damaged, breaking hair became softer, manageable, stronger, and less hair fell out after just one use.

Now, I use this product 2x a week with the shampoo and conditioner. The entire Redken Extreme line is the best for really dead, dry, damaged, breaking falling, fried hard, unruly hair. This product works on all types of hair that's in need of an emergency fix. I will always keep Redken Extreme line in my cabinet.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kim L.
I really liked this conditioner. I was having some breakage( I have very long thick course curly colored hair that tends to be dry most of the time). This product helped improve the strength of my hair so it is not breaking toward the ends. I switch off between this and a moisturizing product w/out added keratin. Since my hair was breaking from lack of moisture in addition to needing the keratin to strengthen. I personally found I needed a bit more moisture then this gave so needed to switch off. That may not be the case for you. This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. It’s intended to help repair & strengthen. It’s not claiming to be highly hydrating as that is not it’s focus,so I am not considering it a negative that my hair needed more hydration from another product. I will continue to use this as needed to keep my hair strong & breakage at a minimum.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I like to use this in conjunction with the extreme primer for when you get out of the shower. You use in place of your conditioner and let it set on while you're in the shower as long as you can so it really soaks in. I haven't experienced another product like it, but I wouldn't say it works miracles.
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use to think it works to treat my dry damaging hair from use of iron. Yet, after i colored my hair, i realized how ineffective it is. I guess my hair wasn't "damaged" enough before. This is nothing better than my daily conditioner. It doesn't untangle my hair after shampoo even if i leave it on for 10 mins or so. I wouldn't count on it to "extreme rescue" my colored hair.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
The entire Redken extreme line is like liquid hair it will bring your hair back from just about any condition I swear by it I have gone platinum blonde to Ronald McDonald red to black and back with highlights all within like a three-month span and my hair every time I fried it Redken saved it
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite deep conditioning hair treatments. I bleach my hair platinum, so I need to use high quality salon products to maintain it and keep it healthy. I put my trust in Redken's Extreme haircare line. Thats why I am able to have long, healthy hair AND bleach it!