Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsRedken
Extreme Length Sealer Split-End Treatment

Redken Extreme Length Sealer Split-End Treatment

by Redken

This seal treatment builds strength from root to tip and targets split ends. When used together, Extreme Length Shampoo, Primer and Sealer can help you achieve your maximum hair length—up to 6" in a year.

Formulated with biotin

Provides weightless conditioning

Builds strength from root to tip

Does this product help with split ends for all hair types?
Does this work? I want my hair to grow and this was recommended to me! Does it smell good? Is it lightweight?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Length Sealer Split-End Treatment!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Redken Extreme Length Sealer Split-End Treatment has made a huge difference in my hair!  I apply this to the damaged ends of my hair after washing and towel drying, and while it is not a miracle worker, it really does help seal my split ends so my looks and feels much less damaged.  I have really enjoyed using this entire line of Redken products!
Claire M.
This stuff is AMAZING. It is the best split end treatment I've used. It's great for anyone with split ends. It smells great. It's a bit spendy, but totally worth the price! I will definitely buy again!
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
Redken's Extreme Length Sealer did a really wonderful job of sealing the split ends of my distressed hair, just as it claims on the packaging! As someone who heat styles my hair daily, this product seemed to lock down the split ends with the first few treatments, and helped repair my hair with continued use. A couple of times, I used it as a hair masque overnight, just rinsing my hair in the shower in the morning, and I noticed my hair had improved vitality after blowing dry and flat ironing. It's a little miracle product!

A bonus: I absolutely LOVE the scent!

A bonus: I absolutely LOVE the scent!
Rebecca D.
Lafayette, LA
This my friends is my newest holy grail conditioner!!! Welcome Redkens newest genius Extreme Length primer. The scent is great and it's fresh! It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny. There's no comparison to this once you've applied the Extreme Length Sealer. It's a perfect combination for hair that was breaking and dry transformed into silky smooth locks of brown hair. Totally love it!
Ileana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
To be completely honest, i don't know if it works, but it is fun to use. i like to brush my ends with it and it smells wonderful. if anything, i just use it for the smell.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I have long hair that breaks easily and this has made my hair stronger. I love it and if you have long hair I would recommend trying it as long as it's dry hair. I would not use it if you have oily hair already.
Sarah D.
Athens, GA
Love this product! I used to have problems with split ends and this has really helped strengthen my hair and prevent split ends. Lightweight so it doesn't weigh my hair down. A little expensive but worth it. I use it every day.
Danyelle C.
I have really long,course, thick hair,so I need something that will keep it that way. I like the product, makes my hair feel strong. Only dislike is afterwards feels a little greasy. I would definitely recommend buying this. Maybe a every couple of days use it.
Paulina S.
I love this! Great for your hair, nice and soft looking and a great touch too. I've used this many times!
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product really does what it says it will! It amazing how it heals split ends to be able to grow length