Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment

by Redken

This rinse out  hair primer treatment with biotin builds strength from root to tip and targets split ends. When used together, Extreme Length Shampoo, Primer and Sealer can help you achieve your maximum hair length—up to 6" in a year.

• Formulated with biotin
  • Provides weightless conditioning
  • Builds strength from root to tip

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PEG-40/PPG-8 METHYLAMINOPROPYL/HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CETYL ALCOHOL, BIOTIN, CITRIC ACID ARGININE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, QUATERNIUM-33, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROOTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D166668/2)

Do you use this in place of conditioner? And do you use it every time you wash your hair?
How long does it take for your hair to grow a really long length???
Anyone ever tried this? Does it actually help your hair grow.. and if so, how long did it take till you noticed a difference?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment uploaded by raquel L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing on split ends. It doesn’t get every last one but it does help hair look and feel healthier. The product glides through the hair and doesn’t leave any kind of residue. I notice less breakage with it, my hair feels stronger, and the ends look healthier. I have processed hair.
Hopkins, MI
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment uploaded by Carlina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! I have used the Redken Extreme product line for several years, but just recently tried this product. It leaves hair feeling much softer and healthier after using. My hair is dry and breaks easily, but this product has been helping make a noticeable improvement in the overall health of my hair.
Forney, TX
I didn't really feel like this made a noticeable difference in the look or feel of my hair. It just wasn't worth the price, especially when you consider purchasing the sealer that is supposed to be used as the next step. Not impressed, won't purchase again.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This stuff is the bomb.com, I love the redken extreme product line and this is my favorite product out of them all. The biotin and proteins really keep your hair feeling soft and silky while repairing any damage! I have blonde hair that has been bleached and damaged, I use heat products, etc and this product works wonders for me
State College, PA
Got this to help with my damaged hair from dying it blonder! It’s nice and can tell a difference getting out of the shower. It has lasted me a long time and I will repurchase it once I run out.
Jersey city, NJ
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment uploaded by Dawn S.
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment uploaded by Dawn S.
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment Ok ladies, so. Trying to grow my hair longer but my hair was getting to a certain length where it would just start splitting and breaking, looking really unhealthy. I needed a fix soon researched products and read others reviews and I found this. Its a primer and it seals your ends. You use it after you shampoo, run excess water from hair and apply root to top,leave on 3-5 mins and rinse. This gave me immediate results and split ends were gone like magic!!! If you're trying to get reach that long healthy length with your hair this bus a go to. I've used it in combination with the Redman extreme shampoo and conditioner, as well as, other shampoo combinations and the result is always the same...mended split ends! #splitendmend #redken #hair #hairproduct #hairmend #damagedhair #hairtreatment
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Fantastic product! Keeps my hair shiny, healthy, and frizz-free. I mix it with the extreme length conditioner and apply it (I'm usually in a rush when I'm washing my hair), then let it sit while I shave or wash my body. I've found that my hair looks absolutely gorgeous on day two! Day one usually has some frizziness where it's settling in and letting the natural oils recoat it, but by day two, it looks fab.
This stuff is incredible. It helps grow your hair and leaves it’s super soft. You just need to apply it to the roots and that apply conditioner afterward. It lasts a long time and I would keep buying it. This is the second time I’ve purchased it
Valencia , CA
It's expensive but well worth the money. The harsh water in my area does a number on my hair, but the primer is one of the few products that I've found that has combated the effects. I definitely less hair drop the next day when I use this product, but what I love most is how luxurious it feels. It's definitely a deluxe product that I treat my hair to and glad I found it on sale and tried it; otherwise, I normally wouldn't drop this much money on a primer.
Palm Coast, FL
Redken Extreme Length Primer Rinse Out Treatment uploaded by Ashlyne M.
Let me start off by saying I had extremely unhealthy, processed hair from all of the times I box dyed my hair as a teenager. I probably box dyed my hair once every 2 months and never used conditioner because as a 15/16/17 year old I thought conditioner was my enemy as a girl with extremely oily hair. I never trimmed my dead ends and my hair was a disaster from all of the bad chemicals I was constantly putting in it, as well as the fact that I straightened my hair on top of this every single day without any type of heat protection product. I also washed my hair every night which dries it out and damages it too. Needless to say, my hair was in dire need of some TLC. I recently (October 2016) woke up and realized it was time to cut these bad habits and show my hair the love it so desperately needed. I am a natural blonde and I continuously kept dying my hair black/brown/red over this and decided that it was time to go back to blonde for good if I was going to begin this healthy hair journey. I saw an amazing hair stylist in November of 2016 and she got me back to my natural blonde in just 2 sessions of highlights (God Bless her) After this I realized my hair was going to need nothing but love from here on out, my hairstylist recommended (more like forced me or I was going to be in big trouble haha) to purchase the Redken Extreme Lengths Primer (the whole line) and I fell in love. It is a little pricey for the size of the bottle BUT it is more than worth it and it is a MUST HAVE if you are/were someone like me who went a little crazy and fell off track with your hair care routine. This product has improved the quality of my hair immensely. My hair once felt brittle and extremely dry towards the ends, It would break off easily and my hair would never have a shine too it. Now, because of this product and this AMAZING line, my hair feels so healthy and sleek. I use this every time I wash my hair and I change up the way I use it every now and then.It says to apply it to all of your hair (which i do every now and then) But, I like to apply it to my roots and especially my ends and let it sit for about 5 minutes before washing it out. It leaves my hair silky and smooth the next day and you can really see the change in the quality of your hair after just a few weeks of using this. If i could give it more than 5 stars believe me I would! It is way worth the money. Not sure if the photos do it any justice, but my hair was very dull, oily, and brittle in the photo with Redish brown hair (1 year ago) and now it looks strong, healthy, and bright in this recent photo of me (blonde).