BY REDKEN

This rinse out  hair primer treatment with biotin builds strength from root to tip and targets split ends. When used together, Extreme Length Shampoo, Primer and Sealer can help you achieve your maximum hair length—up to 6" in a year.

• Formulated with biotin
  • Provides weightless conditioning
  • Builds strength from root to tip

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PEG-40/PPG-8 METHYLAMINOPROPYL/HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CETYL ALCOHOL, BIOTIN, CITRIC ACID ARGININE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, QUATERNIUM-33, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROOTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D166668/2)

Brittney M.
I love this primer, I just finished a bottle! It has biotin and proteins to promote new hair growth. The directions say to apply this from roots-to-ends after shampooing; I only applied it from roots-to-ears and used a deep conditioning mask from my ears down (my hair is extremely damaged). The results were super soft and healthy-feeling hair. I believe this has helped my hair grow a little, now if I could only get it to stop breaking at the ends. I gave 4 stars for the price point and this wasn't included in the special with all the other redkin extreme products.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
after coloring bleaching and straightening my hair constantly i have extremely broken and damaged hair. after shampooing i apply this to my hair and it leaves it soooo soft and silky and i believe does a great job of preventing and repairing split ends
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
It's expensive but well worth the money. The harsh water in my area does a number on my hair, but the primer is one of the few products that I've found that has combated the effects. I definitely less hair drop the next day when I use this product, but what I love most is how luxurious it feels. It's definitely a deluxe product that I treat my hair to and glad I found it on sale and tried it; otherwise, I normally wouldn't drop this much money on a primer.
Ashlyne M.
Palm Coast, FL
Let me start off by saying I had extremely unhealthy, processed hair from all of the times I box dyed my hair as a teenager. I probably box dyed my hair once every 2 months and never used conditioner because as a 15/16/17 year old I thought conditioner was my enemy as a girl with extremely oily hair. I never trimmed my dead ends and my hair was a disaster from all of the bad chemicals I was constantly putting in it, as well as the fact that I straightened my hair on top of this every single day without any type of heat protection product. I also washed my hair every night which dries it out and damages it too. Needless to say, my hair was in dire need of some TLC. I recently (October 2016) woke up and realized it was time to cut these bad habits and show my hair the love it so desperately needed. I am a natural blonde and I continuously kept dying my hair black/brown/red over this and decided that it was time to go back to blonde for good if I was going to begin this healthy hair journey. I saw an amazing hair stylist in November of 2016 and she got me back to my natural blonde in just 2 sessions of highlights (God Bless her) After this I realized my hair was going to need nothing but love from here on out, my hairstylist recommended (more like forced me or I was going to be in big trouble haha) to purchase the Redken Extreme Lengths Primer (the whole line) and I fell in love. It is a little pricey for the size of the bottle BUT it is more than worth it and it is a MUST HAVE if you are/were someone like me who went a little crazy and fell off track with your hair care routine. This product has improved the quality of my hair immensely. My hair once felt brittle and extremely dry towards the ends, It would break off easily and my hair would never have a shine too it. Now, because of this product and this AMAZING line, my hair feels so healthy and sleek. I use this every time I wash my hair and I change up the way I use it every now and then.It says to apply it to all of your hair (which i do every now and then) But, I like to apply it to my roots and especially my ends and let it sit for about 5 minutes before washing it out. It leaves my hair silky and smooth the next day and you can really see the change in the quality of your hair after just a few weeks of using this. If i could give it more than 5 stars believe me I would! It is way worth the money. Not sure if the photos do it any justice, but my hair was very dull, oily, and brittle in the photo with Redish brown hair (1 year ago) and now it looks strong, healthy, and bright in this recent photo of me (blonde).
Susie G.
HAVE TO WRITE THIS REVIEW IN ALL CAPS BC THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING !!!!!! FOR THE LONGEST TIME I HAD BEEN DYING FOR LONG HEALTHY HAIR BUT WAS NOT WILLING TO PAY $$$ FOR EXTENSIONS.
THIS LEAVE IN TREATMENT HAS NOT ONLY MADE MY HAIR GROW BUT HAS KEPT ME FROM CUTTING MY HAIR IN OVER A YEAR. WHEN IM NOT USING THIS PRODUCT MY HAIR IS DRY AND BRITTLE. IM OBSESSED, IVE GOTTEN ALL MY FRIENDS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. WHO DOESNT WANT LONG HEALTHY HAIR!? AFTER I SHAMPOO ILL LEAVE IT IN FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND NOT EVEN CONDITION BC MY HAIR IS LEFT FEELING SO SOFT! DEFINITELY WORTH TRYING
Brandi W.
Wilmore , KY
Absolutely love this product I have naturally curly frizzy hair and even though this is a primer it has worked extremely well for my hair..I have even been able to just shampoo use this without conditioner and it leaves my hair smooth soft and with a beautiful scent
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
I LOVE this product. I have fine, color treated hair and I wanted to give it a little extra love. This product has helped make my hair healthier and stronger. I will continue to use this and plan on repurchasing soon since my bottle is almost done.
Su S.
OMG can i start by saying the smell! Second it definitely helps with hair growth (and i used it without the length sealer). It's a protein treatment so don't use it too often, maybe once every 2 weeks. the only problem is the size of the bottle. They should have a bigger size for the price
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Saw this product when it first came out, I was highly skeptical! So of course I tried it on my then damaged shoulder length hair. I used it as my conditioner when I washed my hair. Left on for few minutes & rinsed. Use this product for months... saw my hair beginning to grow longer, become stronger, and become all around healthier!!! I really think having biotin in this product did wonders for my hair. I highly recommend this if you have been a little naughty to your hair & want to show it some lovin!!!! Beautiful healthy hair isn't going to happen over night, please be patient. Purchase in professional salon or Ulta Beauty.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I have been using this for about a month and haven't noticed any hair growth. I use it once every two weeks or so. I'll give it more time because I still have a lot of product left.
Monique M.
romsey
How long does it take for your hair to grow a really long length???
Jennifer M.
Parker, CO
Anyone ever tried this? Does it actually help your hair grow.. and if so, how long did it take till you noticed a difference?
Claire M.
How often can I use this?
Ashley S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Do you use this in place of conditioner? And do you use it every time you wash your hair?

back