Redken Extreme Iron Repair Heat-activated Protector for Distressed/ Dull Hair, 5-ounce uploaded by Andrea S.

BY REDKEN

Extreme Iron Repair helps reinforce and restructure distressed, dull hair see more...

Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
The only reason I did not give this product all of the stars is because the smell is not the best. It's not bad, I just prefer products that leave my hair with a good scent. Overall, I am satisfied with the protection it gives my hair as I expose my hair to heat verry frequently. I don't think I would purchase again when I run out.
Silvina B.
Orem, UT
Pretty good heat protection spray, I cannot say that it is the best but it helps my hair since I use a ton of heat irons. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands and it is not that different to be honest. Maybe make a better formula or lower the price.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how much protection this gives my hair. I feel so guilty straightenikg my hair but this really takes the guilt away knowing its protected so well.
Jessica H.
I like this a lot, but it's not special. I've used others that are cheaper and do the same thing
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this product for a while now and I absolutely love it it does wonders for my hair when I'm styling it or when I iron to curl it. It is really reasonably priced and I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
After using this product once my hair looked and felt just like i left the salon! My hair is very fine, thin and dry. I bought a small sample of this yesterday, and this morning after I got out of the shower i applied it to my hair. I usually have to blowdry and straighten my hair but not this morning. I only blow dried my hair and it is so shiny and soft and has MANAGEABLE BODY!!!! I love this stuff!
Katie R.
Not my favorite. Dries my hair out for some reason. I have porous hair and that may be why?
Allison R.
San Diego, CA
I have had a good experience with this product. It makes my hair very shiny and smooth.
anabel c.
Not the best hair product. It never did what it says it will do to my hair. It actually made my hair look worse. It was dry and hard, like straw.
Aparna B.
This is pretty good. I am looking to buy the whole product soon. I got it as a sample, and used all of it up. My hair is thick and unmanageable sometimes - this always seems to make things better for me!