Redken Extreme Iron Repair Heat-Activated Protector uploaded by Andrea S.

BY REDKEN #97 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Redken Extreme Iron Repair is a heat activated protector that is for people with heat distressed or dull hair. This lightweight formula is a lotion that protects hair from heat styling damage and repairs while also strengthening your hair. Contains the ingredient, Xylose, which is a sugar that breaks down at high temperatures during heat-styling to help improve the integrity of the hair Imparts radiant shine! Extreme Iron Repair heat-activated protector is a lightweight lotion that helps reinforce and restructure distressed, dull hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning Sysytem, unique 3D Repair Complex, and xylose sugar strengthen teh internal and external fiber while protecting hair from heat-styling damage. Hair is infused with lasting protection, reparative strength, and lustrous shine.

Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Nice product but my hair did not come out beautifully after ironing. When I used the product my hair was to stiff. Okay compare to other product. Would not recommend.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
The only reason I did not give this product all of the stars is because the smell is not the best. It's not bad, I just prefer products that leave my hair with a good scent. Overall, I am satisfied with the protection it gives my hair as I expose my hair to heat verry frequently. I don't think I would purchase again when I run out.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
After using this product once my hair looked and felt just like i left the salon! My hair is very fine, thin and dry. I bought a small sample of this yesterday, and this morning after I got out of the shower i applied it to my hair. I usually have to blowdry and straighten my hair but not this morning. I only blow dried my hair and it is so shiny and soft and has MANAGEABLE BODY!!!! I love this stuff!
Silvina B.
Orem, UT
Pretty good heat protection spray, I cannot say that it is the best but it helps my hair since I use a ton of heat irons. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands and it is not that different to be honest. Maybe make a better formula or lower the price.
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
I have use this product for a while now and I absolutely love it it does wonders for my hair when I'm styling it or when I iron to curl it. It is really reasonably priced and I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Aparna B.
This is pretty good. I am looking to buy the whole product soon. I got it as a sample, and used all of it up. My hair is thick and unmanageable sometimes - this always seems to make things better for me!
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love how much protection this gives my hair. I feel so guilty straightenikg my hair but this really takes the guilt away knowing its protected so well.
anabel c.
Not the best hair product. It never did what it says it will do to my hair. It actually made my hair look worse. It was dry and hard, like straw.
Elyza V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Redken products. I use this heat protector every day when I iron straighten my hair. It helps a lot with damage protection!
Jessica H.
I like this a lot, but it's not special. I've used others that are cheaper and do the same thing