BY REDKEN

Fortifier for distressed hair Lipids, Proteins Extreme Conditioner detangles and helps restore distressed hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing. Hair is healthy-looking, manageable and shiny. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any produc see more...

• My mom bleaches her hair and can never get a comb through it. Do ...3 Answers
Irazema B.
Louisville, KY
Now, I have experience bleaching my hair! too much (Colored my hair 3x, color removed 3x, and bleached 2x, all In a month) My hair felt like the end of a broom:( This product is for distressed hair; which means over processed, dry, brittle, over bleached/colored hair! What makes this amazing is that it has keratin in it (Protein that hair naturally produces) which products RARELY have! Because my hair was bleached, I couldn't run my fingers through it when it was wet; it was so stringy; & VERY dry once it dried. The first time using this, I was so shocked at how it repaired the damaged I done! It instantly restored & strengthened my hair. The salon where I work at uses this! There's a reason why! You definitely get what you pay for! If you keep dying, bleaching, chemically hurting your hair, redken EXTREME shampoo/conditioner will get the job done! Totally recommend this!!
Aniya E.
Surprise, AZ
This has actually helped me a lot, after a couple months I noticed I didn't have as many split ends. I mean I got hair cuts all the time but my split ends always came back.. With this conditioner I'm not always picking at my hair and seeing split ends anymore. I feel like it prevents them so much, I'm a medium brunnete & I have a lot of blonde and light brown in my hair right now. I wish I had always used this conditioner! I use it every other wash.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
This very conditioner is the best thing that has happened to every colored hair lovers, note that i have extremely dried bleached colored crispy fried hair literally, it snaps off when it is wet, after one usage itself it felt at least 70% healthier, i got it for $15 at ulta in a sale. i paired it with the same line in shampoo and i can not thank redken even more.
Jaycie O.
This is a very thick conditioner, and I could tell that it was hydrating my hair. You don't need to use a ton, so it lasts a while. I have thick and long hair, and it tends to be dry. I use a lot of heat, but when I use this, my hair doesn't look crispy or dead. I think that when I used this, it made my hair a little more prone to curling than usual.
Silvany A.
Chambersburg, PA
This conditioner really helped my heart after it was bleached . My hair was so fragile and it was honestly that worst feeling ever. I wanted something that could fix my problem and this honesty just did the job. The smell isn't too bad it's something that I was able to handle and it's honestly a great product
Silvina B.
Orem, UT
I started using this product after coloring my hair for the summer when I go ombre and my hair suffers quite a bit after the bleach it goes through. I bought the biggest bottle and it has lasted me forever and really helped my hair. Would recommend.
Dani S.
My hair was fried from over straightening it and tried this shampoo/conditioner combo... it worked wonders! My hair looked better than it had in years! It is a little more expensive than other products, but well worth it! Will buy again for sure!
Denys U.
Stockton, CA
I live for this product it leaves my hair smelling so good and really smooth not mentioning how shine it my hair looks after every use. Its smells really good i really like everything about this product. I'm really happy i try this conditioner.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey, but worth the splurge. This is very good for my dry, damaged, fine hair. I feel it is more healthy, although I do have to switch the products up a bit every once in a while or I stop seeing the beneficial effects.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing formula, I love how silky smooth it makes my hair, and how nourished it feels after every time I use it. It's super effective and color friendly. Highly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair!
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bleaches her hair and can never get a comb through it. Do you guys recommend?