BY REDKEN

Fortifier for distressed hair Lipids, Proteins Extreme Conditioner detangles and helps restore distressed hair. Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing. Hair is healthy-looking, manageable and shiny. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any produc see more...

• My mom bleaches her hair and can never get a comb through it. Do ...3 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Extreme Conditioner more...
Redken products are my go to and always will be! I’m a huge fan of this conditioner! I’ve used it on many clients who have came to me with dry and damaged hair. After one wash, it makes a difference. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth. I do however recommend leaving it on for a little bit in the shower before rinsing it out. Letting it sit for about 5-10 minutes really helps! This stuff is gold!
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
HANDS DOWN best conditioner for my hair! I have naturally dark brown hair and I worked my way to platinum blonde, which also came with a lot of damage, this is by far one of the main reasons my hair didn’t fall out! Love how soft, shiny, and strong it makes my hair! I also noticed less breakage when I hear style my hair! Highly recommend!!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is a life saver if you have chemically treated hair that you feel is on the damaged side. This product has truly left my hair feeling healthy and manageable again. It has added protein back into my hair so that it even looks healthy again
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Review for: Extreme Conditioner 8.5 oz more...
I really love this conditioner. I love Redken in general. The only reason I haven’t been continuously repurchasing it is because some of the ingredients aren’t ideal for somebody with naturally curly hair. I still like to use it occasionally but not on a regular basis. I would recommend to those without curly hair. I would also like to experiment with more of their products in hopes that I can find somebody better for my hair.
Kayley K.
windermere, FL
This is the only conditioner I can use. My hair gets very tangled and unable to brush after I shower and this conditioner is the only way I can get a brush through my hair afterwords. Worth every penny
Jennifer F.
Redken extreme is great for broken and brittle hair. All of the products in this line are great for all types of hair. A little goes a long way! It leaves the hair very silky and smooth!
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
Love!!!!!!! Great product. Very effective, and worth every penny! I always find it for a great price and I love how it makes my hair feel!! This is one of my two go-to hair brands for shampoo and conditioner!!
Kendal T.
Okay so with my bleached and dyed hair, anytime my hair is feeling or looking damaged I always turn to this conditioner and even the shampoo too! It leaves your hair feeling so much healthier! It’s pricey, but you deff get what you pay for and with this, a little goes a long way.
Liz F.
Review for: Extreme Conditioner more...
This definitely helped saved my hair after a stylist fried it. However I was told to only use it once or twice a week as it can make your hair to strong and cause breakage.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
One of my favorite 2 conditioners. What mainly caught my attention in this was the smell. It’s wonderful! Then after I purchased them and tried them I fell in love! I switch out my redken shampoo and conditioner with my clairol shampoo and conditioner every week
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
My mom bleaches her hair and can never get a comb through it. Do you guys recommend?