BY REDKEN

Extreme Conditioner see more...

Danielle C.
Portland, OR
I used to straighten my hair on a daily basis. And doing that over the past few years had killed my. Someone suggested I tried this and I did. I have not been disappointed. It is saving the ends of my hair and I'm not having to cut it off period I would highly recommend this product.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
My hairdresser recommended this product to me to help with my dry and damaged hair due to bleaching. The product smells SO good and I saw results in about a month. My hair is finally growing and getting healthy again! I leave it in for about 10 minutes before rinsing and it leaves my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a product to help with damaged hair. Well worth the price!
Brie C.
Racine, WI
I love this conditioner! I put it in my hair, and just rest in the shower while it does its thing! It makes my hair feel so soft and is so shiny after its dry!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The absolute best conditioner I've ever used. Lightweight so it doesn't make your hair flat, and it smells amazing. Worth every penny at Target.
Pam C.
GLADE PARK, CO
Makes my hair feel very healthy, I got this after I had my hair bleached and it really helped bring my hair back to life!
Taryn T.
New York
I️ absolutely love this conditioner. I‎t smells great and makes my hair super soft, silky and shiny.
Tania C.
Honestly... This is a 5* product for dry hair. The conditioner with the shampoo are one of greatest ways to get a hydrated hair.