BY REDKEN

Extreme Conditioner see more...

Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
My hairdresser recommended this product to me to help with my dry and damaged hair due to bleaching. The product smells SO good and I saw results in about a month. My hair is finally growing and getting healthy again! I leave it in for about 10 minutes before rinsing and it leaves my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a product to help with damaged hair. Well worth the price!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
One of the best conditioners I've ever used! Pricier than drugstore brands, but definitely worth the cost. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair and this conditioner really smooths out my hair making it soft and silky.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
I bought this because it said detangles. Hair would be manageable. I saw and didn't feel any difference. I don't have dry damaged hair. It's extremely long, down to my waist. I am growing it out to donate and thought it would make it healthier. It did absolutely nothing.
Emily D.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
I have bleached hair and this conditioner helps to restore my over-processed hair! My hair has shown great improvement over the last year using this conditioner with the matching shampoo. I purchased it at Ulta and one bottle lasts a very long time!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I absolutely love Redken everything. I always buy the shampoo and conditioner when it's on sale because it's pretty expensive. It leaves my hair really smooth and easy to comb through. I recommend this to anyone with really thick hair.
Danaya E.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! I stopped using it because I got a personalized shampoo/conditioner to try but this made my hair soft, restored the curl pattern and I loved it! Well worth the extra bucks to me to have nice hair!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Portland, OR
I used to straighten my hair on a daily basis. And doing that over the past few years had killed my. Someone suggested I tried this and I did. I have not been disappointed. It is saving the ends of my hair and I'm not having to cut it off period I would highly recommend this product.
Pam C.
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
Makes my hair feel very healthy, I got this after I had my hair bleached and it really helped bring my hair back to life!
Tania C.
Tania C.
Honestly... This is a 5* product for dry hair. The conditioner with the shampoo are one of greatest ways to get a hydrated hair.