Redken Extreme Conditioner 33.8 oz uploaded by Wilka B.

BY REDKEN

Extreme Conditioner see more...

Ashley K.
Albany, OR
One word for this conditioner AMAMZING. It smells delicious and makes my hair so soft. I have really dry, over processed hair and this is one of the only shampoos I can use that leave my hair soft and manageable.
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my holy grail conditioner. I use it every day and it does wonders. I went from dry brittle colored hair, to a luxe soft and shiny blonde. It takes away the damage done by heat and daily use as well As the treatment for color treated hair!
Alisha H.
Most conditioners leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. Redeem doesn’t at all. Leaves it light feeling, healthy, and even much stronger feeling since I started using it. It smells great as well. Will continue to use it!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
This is the best stuff ever invented. It helps the most damaged of hair and really rejuvenates it. I’ve bought this several times, and use everything in the entire Extreme line. I recommend this to everyone
Taryn C.
I absolutely love Redken everything. I always buy the shampoo and conditioner when it's on sale because it's pretty expensive. It leaves my hair really smooth and easy to comb through. I recommend this to anyone with really thick hair.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
I have bleached hair and this conditioner helps to restore my over-processed hair! My hair has shown great improvement over the last year using this conditioner with the matching shampoo. I purchased it at Ulta and one bottle lasts a very long time!
Bentley S.
Hurricane , WV
I used this along with the shampoo and they are great. You don’t get a ton of product in the bottle but a little goes a long way. Pricey, but, made my hair super soft, shiny, and bouncy. Loved it
Danielle C.
Portland, OR
I used to straighten my hair on a daily basis. And doing that over the past few years had killed my. Someone suggested I tried this and I did. I have not been disappointed. It is saving the ends of my hair and I'm not having to cut it off period I would highly recommend this product.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
My hairdresser recommended this product to me to help with my dry and damaged hair due to bleaching. The product smells SO good and I saw results in about a month. My hair is finally growing and getting healthy again! I leave it in for about 10 minutes before rinsing and it leaves my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a product to help with damaged hair. Well worth the price!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
One of the best conditioners I've ever used! Pricier than drugstore brands, but definitely worth the cost. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair and this conditioner really smooths out my hair making it soft and silky.