BY REDKEN #45 in Conditioning Treatments

CAT protein restructuring treatment reconditions distressed hair.  It provides combability, body and shine to help prevent further damage. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defectiv see more...

• I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says o...5 Answers
  • Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?2 Answers
  • I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use...1 Answers
Tabitha M.
It's so rare for me to find products that don't leave my hair in a greasy mess. This Redken Cat Protein has been extraordinarily helpful at mending my hair. It leaves my hair feeling stronger than ever & doesn't leave any type of buildup. I hav been using this product for 2 weeks & my hair is back to it's shiny self. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
Love this stuff it moisturizes my hair and doesn't leave it greasy looking. My hair is usually dry and freyed out. I use this once a week and I love it! No others come close to comparing to it! It's the best. I love it!!!! I'll be buying it till its discontinued.
Abi B.
Works wonders on my damaged hair, I can't believe the difference in my hair after using this product. It makes my hair feel not as separated and split on the ends. I can't imagine going more than a month without using this product.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
This is the greatest product on the market right now!!! My hair was dry and breaking like hell, but after using this product 2 times a week for a few months my hair has been completely restored!!! I would highly recommend.
Taylor H.
Works wonders. My hair used to be very damaged from bleaching it. I got this and it was amazing but at repairing
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I used this at my hair dresser' recommendation to build up the strength in my hair
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This is a different type of treatment absolutely worth trying. You spray it onto your hair after shampooing and let it sit for a few min then rinse out. This has helped my dry, over processed hair so much. It's now easier to comb through and I don't notice nearly as much breakage.
Stephanie S.
I use this after I wash my hair and I leave it in for 5 minutes after I shower. I just put my hair up in a clip and continue getting ready. I use this because my hair was bleached and it helps build up the proteins in my hair. The scent is iffy once you spray it in your hair but it actually leaves a lovely scent after it's washed out. My hair is soft and manageable where I apply this which is awesome since it has been bleached.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like using this product on my ends of my hair and it is amazing. It makes my hair feel like a fresh hair cut. It is pricey, but it is worth the cost. This product makes my hair very shiny and pretty as well.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
A few years ago I had a run-in with some bleach that didn't end in my favor which resulted in most of my hair breaking off and just not being good. This stuff along with their anti-snap brought my hair back to life it is a fantastic product and don't know what more I can say to recommend it
Merceades S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says only leave in for 3-5 min then rinse out
Kayreimz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this ok to use before dying hair (box dye) ? is it ok to use on dry hair or should i wash before using?
Crystal D.
Balch Springs , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use it?