BY REDKEN #72 in Hair Treatments

CAT protein restructuring treatment reconditions distressed hair.  It provides combability, body and shine to help prevent further damage. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defectiv see more...

• I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says o...5 Answers
  • Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?2 Answers
  • I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use...1 Answers
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love this i used this every time i get out of the shower. It’s super easy to use. Smells great and i haven’t had any split end or breakage since staring to use this. I always am satisfied with this products its a really good product from redkin
Elizabeth D.
This product is definitely meant for extremely damaged hair. Too much use and you may notice a stickiness to it. However if you’ve over bleached your hair this is a savior!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Works SO good! I use this and the entire anti snap line and I LOVE it. I have to use a lot of products on my thin fine straight hair and this mask helps me keep my hair looking great! Love the brand as a whole. I'd try it all if possible
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like using this product on my ends of my hair and it is amazing. It makes my hair feel like a fresh hair cut. It is pricey, but it is worth the cost. This product makes my hair very shiny and pretty as well.
Patrice M.
I lived T the beach and pool and Redken CAT was great post swim. I felt like after my swims I was immediately mending the potential damage while driving home! I felt great and my hair didn't feel weighed down.
Samantha H.
Absolutely in love I use this every time I wash my hair after the shower. Smells good, leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and it’s greasy or oily. Doesn’t weigh down my hair either definitely affordable
Bre S.
Barboursville
Redken Extreme CAT is a game changer. My hair was is very bad shape until I discovered CAT and started doing treatments. This completely turned the health of my hair around.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
THIS!!!! is the best!!!! This is one of my top 5 favorite products EVER EVER EVER! Anyone and everyone who gets color treated can use this. If you're gonna get a perm, highlights,etc. It's a great take home treatment. It's really inexpensive for what you're buying which is 100% pure protein. And not just any protein btw.. it's made to mimic our hairs natural protein, and because of how it's made and the technology there...you cannot over proteinize your hair. You can use this as much as you need without the worry about hair breakage. It won't feel super soft like a masque would leave your hair feeling. But it's truly the best thing to bring strength and life back into your hair starting at the inner most layer.
Towel dry your hair a bit after shampooing to get most of the water out, and spray in and leave on for at least 5 minutes and rinse and condition. Its great, simple, easy to use..and you get REAL results. I attribute this to being one of the only reasons i still have hair on my head.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
This is my go to product! I'm a pro make up artist and hair stylist and b OMG a cosmetologist I've tried so so many products and this is absolutely amazing. I use it prior to lightening hair and then afterward to keep your hair strong, silky and prevent breakage or frizziness.. and it has never let me down....anytime I do anything dramatic, lightening or coloring I use this and sprits all through my hair prior to bleach or color process shampoo and condition and then resprits and live in my hair without rinsing and style and normal. It's magic in a bottle and so worth every penny. I actually heed to purchase more, I suggest all you platinum blondes and hair lightening &coloring junkies purchase this too! It's amazing and you fall deep in love with its all the amazing things in does for you hair, keeps it from getting damaged and help reverse and helps your damaged hair more manageable and leave it in so much better condition!
Brittany C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product truly works miracles! I have heavily processed hair that has been severely damaged after years of routine lightening and coloring. My hair was breaking when I styled it and would come out in clumps when I tried to comb it wet. After just one treatment with the Redken Cat Protein Reconstruction I noticed an immediate improvement in the condition of my hair! Now, after several treatments, my hair looks and feels softer, the breakage when styling is noticeably less and I can comb it without fear of going bald! I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to strengthen their hair and improve the overall condition, it is by far the best I've ever tried.
Merceades S.
I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says only leave in for 3-5 min then rinse out
Kayreimz R.
is this ok to use before dying hair (box dye) ? is it ok to use on dry hair or should i wash before using?
Crystal D.
Balch Springs , TX
Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?
Quvante A.
Etobicoke, ON
I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use it?