BY REDKEN

Instantly replenish your hair's moisture levels with Redken Extreme CAT Protein Treatment. Redken's patented taurine technology and cationic proteins help reconstruct and fortify your damaged hair leaving you with soft, silky locks.

Redken's 3D Repair Complex builds long lasting strength and conditioning into your hair leaving it healthier and more manageable. The Extreme CAT Protein Treatment is specially formulated to provide a triple line of defence; proteins penetrate deep into the core of your hair helping build internal strength; ceramide enters the cuticle layers to reinforce the structure and help repair any damaged areas; and natural lipids, like those found naturally in your hair help to resurface your hair leaving the cuticles shiny, smooth and protected

• I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottl...6 Answers
  • Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it real...2 Answers
  • I am looking for leave-in protein for my relaxed hair. I ...2 Answers
Taylor L.
Morgantown, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and thought it was a little strange upon first opening the package. I was not sure the purpose of this product and do not normally put treatments on my hair in the shower. Surprisingly, this product is awesome! To use this treatment, you just spray after shampoo and conditoning, leave on for a few minutes, and it seriously makes your hair feel so much stronger. My hair is weak and brittle from bleaching and heat styling but blows out so much more sleek when I use this in the shower. Highly recommend trying this out if your hair is dry and damaged.
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
You use this product after you shampoo and condition by wringing out your hair, spraying it on, and leaving it on for three minutes before rinsing it out. First of all, I don’t understand why it is in a spray bottle rather than a regular tube like most treatments are. It’s hard to spray, especially in the shower when your hands are wet! I ended up having to unscrew the top and pour it out into my hands. This stuff smells really good and leaves the scent in your hair all day, but it really didn’t do anything for me in terms of strengthening and repairing my hair. It didn’t decrease frizz or seal the cuticle, and in fact it actually left a strange film on my hair that makes it feel rougher than it did before I used it. I wouldn’t recommend this - stick with traditional hair masks! I received this product for free to try and review.
Abby H.
Augusta, GA
I love this product! I received this free for testing purposes and now I can’t imagine my life without it! My hair is naturally dark brown but I have it professionally colored blonde. This product leaves my hair silky smooth and frizz free. Also , this product helps erase damage from heat such as blow drying and straightening which I do to my hair several times a week.
Heather W.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG! Love this. I went to Ulta looking for a product for my damaged colored hair. I love Redken and their whole line was on sale. So I asked one of the women that worked in the salon at Ulta to recommend something. Right away she recommended this and I am so glad she did. I have dark hair that I highlight blonde and my hair is fine so it does a lot of damage. I put this in my shower with a wide tooth comb. I sprayed probably 5 sprays, combed it through and left it in while I shaved my legs and then rinsed it out. One use and my hair already feels so much healthier. Yet another great product by Redken. I will continue buying this for sure!
Connor W.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this stuff! I got it in my voxbox but I’ve used it before. This treatment is amazing! Made my hair texture smoother and my hair appear more healthy. I would recommend this to everyone. You won’t see results the first time you use it. Be patient and after several uses you will be amazed!
Halle C.
Conway, SC
This product smells great, but I found it hard to apply in the shower after shampooing. The spray bottle made it hard to tell how much product was actually in my hair and if it was evenly distributed throughout my hair. I did not really notice a big difference in my hair health either. I received this product complementary for testing purposes from influenster.
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I have had a chance to try this a few times since I got my blonde retouched. When I get a bleach process done to my baby fine hair it does tend to feel stiff and not a flow and healthy. When I received this in the mail I was so excited to try it. I used it after I used my Redken Color Extend Blondage shampoo and conditioner. Those 2 products alone made my hair feel amazing and soft and it works well through and through. When I put this on my hair and waited a few minute until rinsing it off I couldn’t tell much of a difference at first. Then I realized I wasn’t washing it all the way out like it had felt to the tough like I had and I think that was my problem. This one product alone hasn’t given me a “WOW this is amazing” type of feeling yet. It may also be a product where the more times you use it, you start to see a more significant difference. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I will update this review if my opinion changes at all. I do like that it’s so easy to use. All you ave to do is spray it on your hair and wait a few minutes before rinsing it out. It’s something that can be done while you’re still in the shower if you get a good wash system down for yourself. It coats the hair nicely with no tug if you run your fingers through your hair. The bottle seems of great quality as well. It sits on a shelf in my shower that’s at least a foot over my head and it falls off all the time. Not because of the shape of the bottle or anything but because of my shelves. It hasn’t chipped or broken even on the cap. Quality bottle.

I received this product from Influenster and Redken in a VoxBox in place of my honest review.
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the best! My hair literally feel super soft and healthy! Goodbye split ends! Super easy to use because it’s a spritzer! It’s a very light spritzer, you have to wait a few mins before rinsing but totallly worth it guys 🔥
Jenn T.
Wilmette, IL
Kind of annoying to apply. The process is to use this after shampooing and conditioning, but still in the shower since your hair needs to be wet and then you need to apply and rinse. I don't love that it's in a spray bottle, it would be easier to apply if it was a thicker consistency and in a tube/bottle (maybe works better as a salon treatment?).
After using I didn't notice a ton of difference compared to just using the shampoo and conditioner alone. It's supposed to strengthen and repair.
I received this product for free to try and review.
Kathyn N.
Farmville, VA
I received this in my Redken Blondage VoxBox and I must say it is one of those WONDER products. One, it smells amazing. Two, it has helped with my damaged ends from my hot iron and made my hair extremely soft. I use this in conjunction with the purple shampoo treatment that Redken has. I must say this is a new staple in my shower.
Merceades S.
I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says only leave in for 3-5 min then rinse out
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use it?
Adrienne L.
I am looking for leave-in protein for my relaxed hair. I have heard good things about this one. I have been using it for 2 weeks with no problems. Can anyone recommend a treatment that is light on the hair but effective?
Kayreimz R.
is this ok to use before dying hair (box dye) ? is it ok to use on dry hair or should i wash before using?
Crystal D.
Balch Springs, TX
Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?