BY REDKEN #23 in Hair Treatments

Instantly replenish your hair's moisture levels with Redken Extreme CAT Protein Treatment. Redken's patented taurine technology and cationic proteins help reconstruct and fortify your damaged hair leaving you with soft, silky locks.

Redken's 3D Repair Complex builds long lasting strength and conditioning into your hair leaving it healthier and more manageable. The Extreme CAT Protein Treatment is specially formulated to provide a triple line of defence; proteins penetrate deep into the core of your hair helping build internal strength; ceramide enters the cuticle layers to reinforce the structure and help repair any damaged areas; and natural lipids, like those found naturally in your hair help to resurface your hair leaving the cuticles shiny, smooth and protected

• I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottl...5 Answers
  • Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it real...2 Answers
  • I am looking for leave-in protein for my relaxed hair. I ...1 Answers
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
not gonna lie, i bought this because it is named CAT, but i was so surprised at how well this worked. repaired so much damage due to prelightening. this was on the market before all of the bond building treatments and i think it works just as well, if not better, at repairing the hairs bonds!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love this i used this every time i get out of the shower. It’s super easy to use. Smells great and i haven’t had any split end or breakage since staring to use this. I always am satisfied with this products its a really good product from redkin
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have my hair colored and this product helps protect and keep my hair strong. I do blond highlights in the summer and with this it helps protect from breakage from any bleach.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
I had red hair and then went straight to blonde and my hair was terrible. And my hair dresser reccomended this product and at first i couldnt find it any where until i went to ulta. It was a little expensive but i needed something to help my hair. It worked so good that the next time i went out everyone noticed how much better my hair was. I love this product!
Megan C.
York
i never spend money on “high end” hair products like this but i’m so glad i purchased this one! this was recommended to me by my hairdresser three years ago and i’ve been using it ever since. before my hair never grew after a certain length and now, just using this product twice a week, i can’t get it to stop growing! my hair feels healthier and i have less split ends
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
I love this product since I color my hair often, it’s very very effective as a conditioner but on the downside it doesn’t have a great smell like all their other products. It has a very chemically smell but I still purchase it because of how it repairs my hair
Lana P.
When I felt my hair was damaged and unhealthy looking, I was searching for something that wasn’t extremely expensive to help me out and this product did not fail me. It helped with my breakage and had my hair looking healthy again.
Mairim R.
pharr, TX
This product saved my life. I dyed my hair blonde a few months ago and my hair was super damaged. Thanks to
Redken extreme repair line my hair is now super healthy. I’m super satisfied with this purchased. I bought them at JcPenny in offer.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like using this product on my ends of my hair and it is amazing. It makes my hair feel like a fresh hair cut. It is pricey, but it is worth the cost. This product makes my hair very shiny and pretty as well.
Patrice M.
I lived T the beach and pool and Redken CAT was great post swim. I felt like after my swims I was immediately mending the potential damage while driving home! I felt great and my hair didn't feel weighed down.
Merceades S.
I'm so confused... is this a leave in treatment? My bottle says only leave in for 3-5 min then rinse out
Kayreimz R.
is this ok to use before dying hair (box dye) ? is it ok to use on dry hair or should i wash before using?
Crystal D.
Balch Springs, TX
Is this product a hard protein treatment and does it really work?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
I just bought it i can't wait to use it! But how often do you use it?
Adrienne L.
I am looking for leave-in protein for my relaxed hair. I have heard good things about this one. I have been using it for 2 weeks with no problems. Can anyone recommend a treatment that is light on the hair but effective?

back