Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream

by Redken

Redken's Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream is a strengthening leave-in treatment for damaged, bleached hair. This leave-in cream repairs and nourishes the hair from the inside out to increase strength and resilience between highlighting services.

Provides deep nourishment and repairs hair from inside out between highlighting services; Leave-in treatment that strengthens bleached, damaged hair; Visibly reduces appearance of split ends; Contains Cica as a key ingredient to promote healthy, strong hair

How much of this product do you use? I used a quarter size amount and it seemed like my hair just drank it up and disappeared. I’ve also seen reviews where people complain about it leaving residue in their hair. Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream
So this is a cream that you live in your hair for a few days? Not a deep conditioner? Confused because I saw the shampoo and bought this thinking it was a conditioner. If anyone has any clue please let me know! So this is a cream that you live in your hair for a few days? Not a deep conditioner? Confused because I saw the shampoo and bought this thinking it was a conditioner. If anyone has any clue please let me know!?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream!
Manu W.
92224 Amberg, Bayern
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Manu W.
Habe hiervon eine Probe bekommen. Ich liebe Leave In Produkte. Die Redken extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream ist ein tolles Leave In Produkt. Verbessert die Haarstruktur, pflegt die Haare bis in die Spitzen. Die Haare regenerieren sich und lassen sich leicht durchkämmen. 1 Stern ziehe ich allerdings ab, weil sie keinen Hitzeschutz enthält. Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Paolla B.
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Paolla B.
#sponsored @BzzAgent Redken’s Extreme Bleach Recovery Shampoo, Lamellar Water Treatment and Cica Cream Leave-In Treatment kit strength for super sensitive, damaged hair, especially after a highlighting service and fragile hair. With Centella Asiatica and Gentle Conditioning Complex It’s PH balanced formula. The silicone-free shampoo looks like a 2 in 1 product gently cleansing the scalp and nourish the hair in one step. The Lamellar Water is the next step of the treatment to instantly fills the porosity of the hair moisturizing dry, brittle hair to restore softness, smoothness & shine. To complete the cycle the strengthening leave-in treatment repairs and nourishes the hair from the inside out to increase strength between highlighting services. It provides deep nourishment & repair visibly reducing the appearance of split ends giving malleability and shine to the blow out process.
Senada B.
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ohhh my god it is just amazing scent 💕I love the way it makes my hair feel so manageable and soft it also brought my hair back to health
Perla M.
San Elizario, TX
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Perla M.
I love this leave in treatment especially for my most damaged split ends I don’t use a lot for it to really work. The smell is not really strong but it’s really good!
Tanya H.
Kenosha, WI
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Tanya H.
This works well, however is doesn't make up for a shampoo or conditioner that arent meeting the needs of your hair. I do appreciate the damage protection for my chemical and style product used hair.
Batel O.
Los Angeles, CA
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Batel O.
I was super skeptical about buying this product but I sought on an influencers Instagram and decided to just take a leap of faith and purchase. I love the Redken extreme bleach recovery cream. It makes your hair super soft, especially with bleach treated hair. It totally revitalize your hair. This is a product that I would highly recommend if your hair is dyed and you feel like it needs some moisture.
Dee O.
Montréal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a little tricky. If you use it as part of the Redken 3 step program for bleached hair (recovery shampoo + lamellar water + cica cream) you’ll see amazing results! However, using only the cica leave-in cream will likely give your hair a greasy, almost squeaky feeling residue. Something about the porosity of bleached hair makes the lamellar water an absolute necessity before using the cica leave-in.
Ally H.
Moncton, NB
Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream uploaded by Ally H.
Won this at work this week :) the whole Extreme Bleach Recovery Line just launched recently (at least in Canada) and it's flying off the shelves and people are loving it. If you are someone that frequently lightens your hair or if you kinda had a mishap and did too much lightening, this is a brand new tool to help you restore and rebuild the integrity of your hair. It's definitely the most impact if u use the whole line together , I love this cause it's a leave in mask. Just apply it to damp, towel dried hair and go about your day. I'm not a blonde, but quite a few of my co-workers have been using this over the past few weeks and the difference in their hair is visibly noticeable. I was shocked when I commented on how shiny and healthyy co workers hair looked and she told me it was from this so it really does not take long at all to start seeing results. I'm not a blonde lol but I still am using this and it still makes me hair feel great. I still color my hair which is still a chemical service so even though I'm not putting it through the lightening process, this is still an amazing leave in treatment to get your hair in great shape Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Cica Cream
Burcu C.
Monroe, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great feel for damaged hair. Exactly what I needed! This cream smells so good and makes my hair super soft and manageable!
Audrey S.
Not a really hydrating cream but it does help tame fuzzy ends from bleach. I have a super texturized pixie that sticks up every which way now that it's bleached platinum but I get close to a smooth look when I use this.