Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment For Damaged Hair
This award-winning, best-selling leave-in treatment for damaged hair & split ends repairs, strengthens and protects hair shine. It fortifies hair to reduce breakage, split ends and mechanical damage to hair from brushing.
- Provides heat protection
- Fortifies and smooths the cuticle to reduce breakage and split ends
- Reduces breakage by 75%*
- 5 in 1 damage protection power against: chemical damage, heat damage from hot hairstyling tools, mechanical damage, surface damage, and hair breakage
AQUA/WATER/EAU, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMODIMETHICONE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE LAURETH-7, XYLOSE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, TRIDECETH-6, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGININE, CITRIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, QUATERNIUM-33, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL (D162261/2)see more...
Top Questions See all 141 Q&A
- "This, like many other products that claim to help with anti breakage, split ends and damaged or processed hair should be used sparingly." in 12 reviews
- "I love this stuff it helps damaged hair and makes it smooth and soft it takes a few weeks before you start to notice its working I use it every day and its great for dry and damaged hair well worth the price " in 12 reviews
- "If you've just lightened your hair, this is a great product to get because it puts protein back in the hair and moisturizes it as well." in 10 reviews
- "It lasts a long time and I use 1-4 pumps on my hair daily depending on how I am going to style it and how dry my hair feels." in 10 reviews
- "the health of my hair has done a complete 180. i straighten and blow dry alot as well as wearing it up almost every day for work and this stuff really keeps my hair from breaking." in 7 reviews
I don’t notice a huge difference, but there is literally no leave in treatment that can actually heal and fix your hair.
I do feel like this helped coat my strands to make it break off less and make it more smooth.
I notice more of a difference when I use several over extreme products in conjunction with this. Can be pricey but worth it and lasts a good 6 months, you only need a small amount,
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos