Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Andrea P.

BY REDKEN #60 in Conditioning Treatments

Buy on Target*
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
Absolute must have! I have naturally curly hair and it can be super difficult to get that "natural straight" look when i flat iron it. Last time I got my hair cut, the stylist used this leave in treatment and my hair felt AMAZING. I have spent thousands throughout the years, and this is by far the best conditioner that I have used and leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Saint Clair, MI
I love this product! It has literally transformed my hair. After a few rounds of bleaching to get my dark brown hair blonde again my hair was full of damage. I apply anti-snap after every time I wash it. You can use a lot of the product in your hair at one time without it feeling greasy or oily.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
San Antonio, TX
I loved using this product. It came in a bottle that was easy to pump. I have thin hair that I dye blonde regularly and I feel that it really helps in between dyes. It is not that expensive in my opinion for the quality you are getting. I would recommend this to help with split ends!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Love this product!! It keeps my hair looking healthy and smooth. Love the texture and its not thick or sticky at all. I use this every time I get out of the shower for best results. It helps with my bleached blonde hair too so it doesn't look damaged.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! My hair was very damaged and brittle from a bad bleach accident and this worked miracles for my hair! I will repurchase as soon as I run out!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Buford, GA
This making brushing my bleached hair so much safer. I don't feel like I'm damaging my wet hair by brushing it. I apply this product right after the shower religiously.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this for my damaged colored hair tips and I have already noticed how it's been making my hair stronger and it's looking much healthier.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use leave in treatment on my hair daily. I can tell that it helps with my dry, brittle, dead ends. I also use along with the shampoo and conditioner.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The must have leave in conditioner for chemical treated hair or distressed hair. It will help stop any hair breakage and helps promote hair growth.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
Great for repairing damaged ends. I put it in while wet, before blow drying. Sometimes I leave it in and let my hair air dry
Shannon S.