Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment, 8.1 fl oz uploaded by Lindsay K.Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment, 8.1 fl oz uploaded by Ivonne C.Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment, 8.1 fl oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY REDKEN

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment: Smoothes the hair cuticle Reduces friction from brushing see more...

Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner that I use daily, I use three extreme leave in to dectangle and soften my hair even further. It's my go to hair saver! My hair has never been as strong and soft as its been since I've been using the redken line of products. I'm super pleased with my results. My hair is down to my waist and I like to keep it as healthy looking and great as possible so i d tried almost every product out there. This is in my top3! I highly recommend it. I get it at ulta.
Charlie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been having a lot of breakage and fall out lately :( so I went to my local Ulta and asked a salon professional what she recommended that wouldn't be too heavy in my hair. She showed me this product and at first I was skeptical because it's a leave in treatment, which I usually prefer not to do because I don't like any type of residue or anything in my hair, especially since I use hot tools. But this is great, it's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or slimy. It has a good smell and I've noticed a difference with my fallout and breakage already after only a week.
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I wasn't crazy about the smell of this, or how difficult it made combing my hair after using, it did seem to make my hair stronger and less prone to breakage. I was disappointed having to use another product afterwards to be able to pull a comb through, but I don't know if that was the fault of this product or if it was just because I have especially unruly hair to begin with.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Redken extreme anti snap is really great for a distressed hair it brings it back to life you still need to get your haircuts ladies but I love you news using this on my clients and on myself I have it at home I also use the shampoo and conditioner with this product amazing my hair has never looked better Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Fortifier
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since using this product, I've noticed less breakage around my ears. I have weak hair, and this has helped a lot with those babies in the front! Smells great, too. It fills in the holes in weak strands of hair and fortifies them. Recommended use is every other shampoo - too much, and your hair will get too stiff. As long as you do it right, it's great!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this after every shower on my dry overly colored hair. It helps breakage, damage and keeps my ends from splitting. I mainly use it on my ends and on the baby hairs around my face. Doesn’t have a smell that I notice. It’s a good price compared to other things I’ve tried.
Miranda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did help keep my frizz away. But only because I could literally feel the product on my hair when I ran my fingers through. I felt a slight stickiness and hair seemed a little stiff. Made it difficult for styling so figuring I maybe used too much. So the next time I used this I was sure to not be as generous and again I had the same results. Maybe it's just something in this product my hair doesn't like but it just seemed to gunk up on my hair rather than help it. Wouldn't buy this again but I do love the redkin brand and there are other products I love of theirs! Just not this one.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended to buy this at a salon and I fell in love with this stuff!! I was in a terrible transition with my hair because I had it blonde, died it black, and tried to dye it back to my natural red hair color. All I can say is that this stuff is a life saver! It's definitely effective in preventing your hair from breaking. I know this because I have fried my hair. I would simply use this after I shower using the extreme shampoo and conditioner and this mended my hair and helped prevent major damage. I would definitely recommend this.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed using this product and I have repurchased several times. This was a recommendation from my hairdresser because my hair was getting very weak from highlights every 2 months. Each bottle I have purchased has lasted me a really long time (6 months plus) and I only need to use one pump to cover the ends of my hair. I have never experienced buildup or oiliness caused by this product and the smell is pleasant.
Lindsay K.
I can't say enough good things about this product. My hair looks and feels so much better literally after one use. It is definitely worth the cost to finally have soft, healthy hair. I use it everyday!!! My hair used to have so many split ends, this picture shows just how well it works and how well the ends of my hair have healed ❤