BY REDKEN #18 in Hair Treatments

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment: Smoothes the hair cuticle Reduces friction from brushing see more...

Sydnee G.
This is a great source of keratin and protein for hair. It’s a little on the pricey side, though. I put it in after I shower and wash my hair once or twice a week ONLY or else you will overkill giving your hair protein, making it so strong that it’s just brittle and it’ll be counterproductive. No product really repairs hair, even though they say they will. Products can add moisture, but you can’t fix a split end. It’s easy to use and you only need 1-2 pumps, even for thick and long hair. I don’t know that I’ve seen a super huge difference in my hair, but it’s also been curly all the time. I don’t use heat on my hair anymore so I can’t see the split ends. The one thing I know for sure is that my hair feels better. You can definitely tell my hair is healthier. It’s stronger. I still seem to have split ends about the same, but my hair had lots of coloring, bleaching, and heat damage that I’ve been trying to grow out for the past year or two, so split ends might be a thing just for me as I’m growing out damage. If this product really does give the ends of my hair the strength and protein the rest of my hair seems to feel like, I would say this is a good product.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
My hair is currently pretty damaged due to bleaching and heat styling. I was having a lot of breakage and split ends even with frequent trims. I really needed something to help and came across this product at Ulta. I love the consistency and the scent. It’s very pleasant. It is not sticky at all and does not weigh my hair down which is very important to me!! I can’t feel this product in my hair what so ever. My hair looks and feels better then ever. It is very soft, silky, shiny and has so much more movement. It’s also much more manageable. This is a great detangler and making brushing so much more easy. I do notice an improvement with the strength of my hair. It is not breaking off as easily as before. I’m curious to see how much more it will improve after using for even longer. Overall I’m very pleased with the product and how effective it is.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My hairdresser recommended this product to help my desperate bleached hair!! She recommended a product with a protein to prevent breakage and this was a perfect candidate! It not only WORKS it smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy or weighed down. My hair type is thick, easily tangled, and dry and this solved the tangle issue and the dryness!! I have purchased it since at Ulta during their buy two get one free sale on Redken. Highly recommend for any fellow bleached blonde babes!
Charlie A.
So I've been having a lot of breakage and fall out lately :( so I went to my local Ulta and asked a salon professional what she recommended that wouldn't be too heavy in my hair. She showed me this product and at first I was skeptical because it's a leave in treatment, which I usually prefer not to do because I don't like any type of residue or anything in my hair, especially since I use hot tools. But this is great, it's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or slimy. It has a good smell and I've noticed a difference with my fallout and breakage already after only a week.
Angel P.
While I wasn't crazy about the smell of this, or how difficult it made combing my hair after using, it did seem to make my hair stronger and less prone to breakage. I was disappointed having to use another product afterwards to be able to pull a comb through, but I don't know if that was the fault of this product or if it was just because I have especially unruly hair to begin with.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I have loved adding this to my daily routine after I get out of the shower. I use this in addition to a repairs & shine leave in treatment as well. This has truly helped my hair get back to being so healthy and rejuvenated. It provides heat protection while protecting against breakage and split ends! I can tell a big difference with reduced split ends. I love it!
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product is amazing! A while back when I was in Cosmetology school, I thought I’d lighten (bleach) my hair at home. Of course I haven’t learned everything yet so it ended up being fried. I thought I had no hope but to cut it. I used this product daily for about a week, then every three days after that.
Rea Lynn P.
Iselin, NJ
This is a life savior! I have bleached my hair multiple times and recently dyed it to black so now my hair is just dull and have no shine. My friend recently introduced me to this product and I just NEEDED to review it because not only does it untangle my hair but it's dries really soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this product at the beginning of the process of me going blonde from brunette. I have curly hair so bleach dried out my hair, especially my ends, This only helped with immediate moisturizing, but I did not notice lasting effects. I would not recommend due to the price.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
I love the extreme shampoo and conditioner so I was hoping id love this too, but it just doesn't really do anything for my hair. I'll put it in damp hair after a shower and it just doesn't do much my hair will still be tangled and it doesn't seem to help at all.