BY REDKEN

Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing. Helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off, gently smoothes the cuticle, reduces friction from brushing and helps prevent further damage, and leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient.(8.0 oz.) see more...

• How long did the bottle last you?1 Answers
  • Do you use it at your roots?2 Answers
  • So i have this product which i love. I use it as a leave in when ...1 Answers
Charlie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been having a lot of breakage and fall out lately :( so I went to my local Ulta and asked a salon professional what she recommended that wouldn't be too heavy in my hair. She showed me this product and at first I was skeptical because it's a leave in treatment, which I usually prefer not to do because I don't like any type of residue or anything in my hair, especially since I use hot tools. But this is great, it's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or slimy. It has a good smell and I've noticed a difference with my fallout and breakage already after only a week.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that I always use on my hair, I did ran out of it and probably will be buying it again soon, I find it very affordable for a good quality product! All Redken's products smells amazing!!! Highly recommend them.
Leah K.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff has given my hair a new life😩 it’s a must have!! My hair gets colored every other month and this stuff keeps my hair in amazing shape. Others leave my hair dry or greasy but this one is so soft and even helps de tangle. My hairstylist has gotten me hooked!!
Kaitlyn C.
Vinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anti snap will save your hair!! It helps to seal down your split ends and prevent them from breaking further up the hair shaft! I noticed a major difference in my hair after using anti snap. I apply it after showering, and every morning after I style my hair I run a small amount through my ends.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to bleaching my hair numerous times I figured I was left with no choice but to chop my dried, damaged ends. Decided to give this a try and I'm so glad i did! I use a few pumps on damp hair every time I shower. I've only used it 3-4 times so far but have already seen an improvement in my hair.
Andrea M.
Salisbury,MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for about 4 years I started with shorter hair now I have really really long level 9 blonde hair. It's great for detangling and over all just improving the life of my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry or damaged hair
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched to a different split end binder that gave me much better results. I used this one up and even purchased it again and I didn't notice any change. It smells pleasant and I'm sensitive to fragrance and didn't have any issues.
Jennie H.
San Antonio
Huge difference using this. At my 2 month mark going to get my hair done-no split ends I could see. Doesn't help with styling or frizz per day but helps protect your hair!
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t used this product regularly but when I do, I can tell a difference in how my hair looks and feels! It isn’t greasy and it works great for my thick hair!
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I was introduced to this product at a barber shop. My hair was bleached so many times in a week I had to cut my long hair just a little above my shoulders. The lady cutting my hair felt so bad of how damaged my hair was she wasn't going to shave me bald but instead gave me this product and within two weeks my hair was looking healthy had it's nice back and was looking alive. I have always recommend this product to all my friends with long hair and they agree the results are amazing. Totally love this product!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
How much should I use? The packaging doesn't suggest an amount!
Stephanie Z.
Fort Valley, VA
Can this be safely used on my color treated hair!
Macie F.
Burlington, VT
Does this ever make your hair greasy?
S. W.
Do you use it at your roots?
April T.
Alton, IL
Will this make dark hair look greasy and weighed down?