Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL

When will you have this product in bigger sizing?Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL
Any recommendations for extremely damaged hair? I’ve been using redken extreme but my hair is still so dry and fragile Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL
Start your review of Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL!
Product Highlights
This, like many other products that claim to help with anti breakage, split ends and damaged or processed hair should be used sparingly.in reviews
I love this stuff it helps damaged hair and makes it smooth and soft it takes a few weeks before you start to notice its working I use it every day and its great for dry and damaged hair well worth the price in reviews
If you've just lightened your hair, this is a great product to get because it puts protein back in the hair and moisturizes it as well.in reviews
It lasts a long time and I use 1-4 pumps on my hair daily depending on how I am going to style it and how dry my hair feels.in reviews
the health of my hair has done a complete 180. i straighten and blow dry alot as well as wearing it up almost every day for work and this stuff really keeps my hair from breaking.in reviews
Bryanna M.
Willingboro, NJ
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Bryanna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product keeps my bleached hair from feeling like hay. I use it along with the deep conditioning mask to keep my hair in good shape despite the bleaching and texturizing. It’s a must for bleached/relaxed/color treated hair.
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Amanda C.
This is a go to product for dine hair being colored or bleached. The smell is heavenly and the price well there is nothing comparative in quality so the price is what it is. This stuff does wonders after highlighting. Look at hair after one use!
Mary M.
New Haven, KY
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Mary M.
this is my go-to leave in conditioner I don't use anything else unless testing out new products I absolutely love the amazing smell of this line nothing else compares would 100% hundred percent recommend to everyone with damaged or dry hair
Jenna L.
Bayonne, NJ
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Jenna L.
If you want to keep your hair healthy in between haircuts this is a must buy! I put this on after the shower on damp hair before I style. It is a leave in treatment. I have already recommended this to family and friends!
Brandi O.
Ottawa, IL
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Brandi O.
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Brandi O.
This product is a miracle worker and a MUST HAVE in hair care! It strengthens the bonds and seals the cuticle shut making all that hair in your brush disappear! And the smell is delicious too not to mention! 1st pic- is a before shot of my bad mullet haircut that simply wouldn’t grow out until, 2nd pic- 7 years later after 6 months of adding Anti-Snap into my hair care routine, (and easing up on the bleach of course lol)
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This made my hair feel much stronger. But after using it too many times my hair started to break. My stylist told me to stop using it because after your hair is stronger it will have the opposite effect and start drying out hair. So it’s very good if you have damaged hair but not great when you have less damage.
Rachael B.
York, PA
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly believe this product has actually helped my hair!! Redken’s Extreme Anti-snap has a nice thin serum-like texture. Never weighs down hair; in fact, you can’t tell any product is in your hair!! It truly strengthens your hair. Contains ceramides & hydrolyzed protein for extreme strengthening/protection. It also protects the hair from heat damage, which is an added bonus. The scent is very light. I would highly recommend this product to all who have any damage from heat, lightening/dying, or chemically processing.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Angelina L.
I use to love this product so much but now it makes my hair feel dry & oily at the same time! The product feels gross and watery. I also think it’s overpriced. I honestly wouldn’t buy again, which is a bummer because it use to be my favorite.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Lisa J.
I’m loving the Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL because it’s easy to apply and cuts the frizz easily by 50%! No scent which is nice too.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I buy this when my hair is damaged and it helps a lot and help manage my hair when its fryed from dyeing it . I high recommend it !

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
leanne M.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Iuliia S. il y a un an
sorry, I did not understand your question🤷🏼‍♀️
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
il y a 2 ans
Jamie S. il y a un mois
Yes, a little pricey but works great!