Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL

Has anyone tried this product for bleached curly hair? If so does it work?
HooW often do you use this In your hair routine?
Start your review of Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL!
Product Highlights
This, like many other products that claim to help with anti breakage, split ends and damaged or processed hair should be used sparingly.in reviews
I love this stuff it helps damaged hair and makes it smooth and soft it takes a few weeks before you start to notice its working I use it every day and its great for dry and damaged hair well worth the price in reviews
If you've just lightened your hair, this is a great product to get because it puts protein back in the hair and moisturizes it as well.in reviews
It lasts a long time and I use 1-4 pumps on my hair daily depending on how I am going to style it and how dry my hair feels.in reviews
the health of my hair has done a complete 180. i straighten and blow dry alot as well as wearing it up almost every day for work and this stuff really keeps my hair from breaking.in reviews
Bryanna M.
New Jersey
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Bryanna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product keeps my bleached hair from feeling like hay. I use it along with the deep conditioning mask to keep my hair in good shape despite the bleaching and texturizing. It’s a must for bleached/relaxed/color treated hair.
Jenna L.
Bayonne, NJ
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Jenna L.
If you want to keep your hair healthy in between haircuts this is a must buy! I put this on after the shower on damp hair before I style. It is a leave in treatment. I have already recommended this to family and friends!
Brandi O.
Tinley Park, IL
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Brandi O.
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Brandi O.
This product is a miracle worker and a MUST HAVE in hair care! It strengthens the bonds and seals the cuticle shut making all that hair in your brush disappear! And the smell is delicious too not to mention! 1st pic- is a before shot of my bad mullet haircut that simply wouldn’t grow out until, 2nd pic- 7 years later after 6 months of adding Anti-Snap into my hair care routine, (and easing up on the bleach of course lol)
Rachael B.
York, PA
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly believe this product has actually helped my hair!! Redken’s Extreme Anti-snap has a nice thin serum-like texture. Never weighs down hair; in fact, you can’t tell any product is in your hair!! It truly strengthens your hair. Contains ceramides & hydrolyzed protein for extreme strengthening/protection. It also protects the hair from heat damage, which is an added bonus. The scent is very light. I would highly recommend this product to all who have any damage from heat, lightening/dying, or chemically processing.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Angelina L.
I use to love this product so much but now it makes my hair feel dry & oily at the same time! The product feels gross and watery. I also think it’s overpriced. I honestly wouldn’t buy again, which is a bummer because it use to be my favorite.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Lisa J.
I’m loving the Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL because it’s easy to apply and cuts the frizz easily by 50%! No scent which is nice too.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I buy this when my hair is damaged and it helps a lot and help manage my hair when its fryed from dyeing it . I high recommend it !
Kathleen D.
Lebanon, PA
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240mL uploaded by Kathleen D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff has saved my hair. My hair was extremely weak and brittle after a bad dye job and the color correction to fix it. After using this for a few weeks my hair was much healthier and shiner. I’ve continued to use this for almost a year now and my hair is healthier than it’s ever been. It’s a little pricey, but a bottle lasts me awhile. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
I been using this brand and this kind for so many years because it’s really good for you hair take care of your hair when you put so much heat on . They have so many different kinds of hairs .
Crystal H.
Sandwich, IL
Love Love Love this little miracle worker!!! It doesn't take much after shampooing and conditioning towel dry hair. Then for me it's 3 separate parts in my hair then I add what equals to at the end is 2½ quarter sizes applied all throughout the hair, and then I finger comb it and then run the big tooth comb thru! No tangles in my long, thick, wavy to curly locks are ready for whatever I throw at them!!!

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
il y a 4 mois
Isabel M. il y a 2 mois
I am obsessed with Redken Anti-Snap!!!! It makes my hair so easy to brush snd I don’t feel the ripping in my hair that I normally feel when I brush my hair without using it!