BY REDKEN #83 in Pomades & Waxes

Gives all the shine and control of a wax in a clean, water-based formula. Separates and defines with flexible control and brilliant shine. Stays moist throughout the day. Shampoos out easily without leaving residue. ; see more...

Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a great product for keeping flyaway hairs calm. It is also great to apply to protect your hair prior to flat ironing.
Paola V.
Calipatria, CA
Awesome product for stylish hair, gives really good shine to hair and texture without it looking dirty
Brittany M.
Tonawanda, NY
Works wonders for when I'm doing a high bun and need to tame all those baby hairs! Perfect for laying edges down as well.
Crystal S.
Lake Mills, WI
Made my hair a little greasy when I used it with my type of hair. Otherwise I love the smell of it!
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Good for men and women who want a lot of hold or lift in their hair. I have used to spike hair up.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
My son has really thick hair, I use it to spike his hair for school! So far it is the only thing that really works!
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va
Best styling product! Ive tried plenty of hair wax before finding this one that has worked the way i wanted!
Carmella M.
I no longer can find this product but it was the best. I would use it for fly aways. It worked wonders.
Missy Y.
Holdrege, NE
This is the perfect product for separating hair, Giving texture and controlling flyaway.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
This was an okay hair wax. It had shine which isn't great but it wasn't too much. Grear hold though