BY REDKEN #56 in Pomades & Waxes

The Redken Elastic Works 09 Waving Gel gives wavy hair well defined curls that manage to stay bouncy and soft. It texturizes the curls and waves, with flexible control. Unlike other gels, it does not damage your hair as it is devoid of harsh ingredients.

• Firm hold
  • Moisturizes hair
  • Easy on hair

It provides gentle conditioning to hair and scalp and makes it soft, supple and adds shine with great vitality.

Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I have very fine hair and pieces that stick up a lot on top of my scalp. Hairsprays make it look hard or greasy so I tried out this product from my local salon and I still have it from a year ago! A tiny bit goes a long way. I use about a Pennie size scoop of it and run my hands together then starting at the scalp where the frizz is work my way down. It hold the frizz down and makes your hair look shiny and healthy
Heidi H.
I have to start by saying I adore Redken products! They are almost all amazing! This one is no different. The smell is great, which is a huge plus in my opinion! It is super lightweight, it does not add a ton of weight to my hair, however it holds fairly well, keeps those pesky flyaways in check! Definitely another Redken product worth every penny.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
This texturizing wax comes in sleek packaging with the usual modern Redken font. The jar style container allows you to get exactly the right amount for your needs. The wax itself has a fantastic, masculine smell that I love not just for my hubs, but also for myself. It offers great pieceyness with out feeling or looking greasy.
alexandria s.
Sometimes I find it hard to get juuuust the right amount of product (you only need a tiny amount), but this does work really well. It smells nice and is long lasting, though I think it's a touch pricey for a hair wax. If you've got the dough to spend, I'd recommend the product.
Kate H.
Butte, MT
This product is amazing! It has a light, fresh smell you will love. It can be used for a fun spiky look, or in a more classic way. I absolutely love this product and will always keep it in my bathroom. Not many products can tame my thick hair and this one hits the mark every time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gabriel R.
Verona, NJ
I love using a wax to style my hair in the morning before school or before a night out on the town. It doesn't leave your hair to shiny or matte-a perfect in between. You're hair doesn't feel sticky either. It will hold until your next wash, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or sticky or dry.
Trina C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this product for my hair. It helps define my curls and helps them hold all day. It also works great for my son for spiking his hair and holding it in place. Definitely something I use on the regular.
Stephanie R.
Macomb, MI
Bought this for my husband instead of his usually hair product and he Loved it. He didn't have to use as much product in his hair at a time. The hold was great for his style. He uses it daily and would like to continue to use it from here on out. Definitely recommend this product!
Jessica P.
Fishers, IN
I have used this product a few times for keeping my fly always out of my face for cheer competitions. It is works very well and it doesn't leave your hair greasy looking like you would expect it to!
Ashley S.
I love this product! I have very thick course hair, and this stuff keeps my hair in place! Not only does it make my hair shiny and smooth, it leaves it silky and smooth! I recommend to everyone!
Courtney S.
I go to bed with my hair wet, and wake up in the morning ready for my day. Will this work if I continue to use my old ways?
Matthew P.
Mount Pearl, NL
I was just wondering if anyone has used this on a young child's hair? it doesn't bother my scalp but my wife is afraid to use it on our son? what so you think?