BY REDKEN #81 in Pomades & Waxes

Gives all the shine and control of a wax in a clean, water-based formula. Separates and defines with flexible control and brilliant shine. Stays moist throughout the day. Shampoos out easily without leaving residue. ; see more...

Kelly K.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great! I use it in the ends of my hair to get piece-y definition. Great for an evening out, but I have a lot of fine hair so I will need to shampoo the next day or it gets to heavy.
Tracy B.
Van Alstyne , TX
Great product I use on my 12 yr olds hair to get that so cool style that lasts all day!
Kate H.
Butte, MT
This product is amazing! It has a light, fresh smell you will love. It can be used for a fun spiky look, or in a more classic way. I absolutely love this product and will always keep it in my bathroom. Not many products can tame my thick hair and this one hits the mark every time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Trina C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this product for my hair. It helps define my curls and helps them hold all day. It also works great for my son for spiking his hair and holding it in place. Definitely something I use on the regular.
alexandria s.
Sometimes I find it hard to get juuuust the right amount of product (you only need a tiny amount), but this does work really well. It smells nice and is long lasting, though I think it's a touch pricey for a hair wax. If you've got the dough to spend, I'd recommend the product.
Jessica P.
Fishers, IN
I have used this product a few times for keeping my fly always out of my face for cheer competitions. It is works very well and it doesn't leave your hair greasy looking like you would expect it to!
Ashley S.
I love this product! I have very thick course hair, and this stuff keeps my hair in place! Not only does it make my hair shiny and smooth, it leaves it silky and smooth! I recommend to everyone!
Jenan E.
I really like the hold. You have to be careful not to use too much or it could look a bit greasy. However, the definition is really nice, and a good light-weight texture
Lindsay M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Electric was is great to target flyaways but you have to be careful not to use too much because it will easily make your hair greasy.
Jaime G.
This product has great hold and added texture plus I loved how the product smells. My hair is long so I use this this separate my waves.